1. A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
4. Having only essential or minimal features.
12. (informal) Roused to anger.
15. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
16. Someone who occupation is preaching the gospel.
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
19. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
20. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
22. A depository containing historical records and documents.
24. A genus of Pleuronectidae.
26. Administer an oil or ointment to.
28. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
29. A leisurely walk (usually in some public place).
32. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
34. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
38. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
42. Made smaller or less by melting or erosion or vaporization.
43. A white trivalent metallic element.
45. Tired to the point of exhaustion.
46. Being one more than ninety.
47. Greek author of fables (circa 620-560 BC).
49. Of or being the lowest female voice.
50. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
54. (Greek mythology) A great musician.
56. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
58. Being two more than fifty.
59. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
60. A port in southern Sweden.
62. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
64. Open to change.
66. A slang term for a jail.
71. Oblong cream puff.
73. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. Used of a single unit or thing.
75. Someone who insists on giving unwanted advice.
77. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
78. (Irish) The sea personified.
79. Electro-acoustic transducer for converting electric signals into sounds.
80. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A European river.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A flexible strip (wood or rubber) used in drawing curved lines.
5. Treasure of unknown ownership found hidden (usually in the earth).
6. Used by northerners of Confederate soldiers.
7. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
8. A proportion multiplied by 100.
9. Drought-resistant Asiatic treelike shrub bearing pleasantly acid small red edible fruits commonly used in sherbets.
10. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
11. A dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
12. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
13. Advanced in years.
14. An informal term for a father.
21. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
23. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
25. Water frozen in the solid state.
27. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
30. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
31. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
33. A girl or young woman who is unmarried.
35. Spider monkeys.
36. A sculpture representing a human or animal.
37. A thin membrane lining the closed cavities of the body.
39. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
40. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
41. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
44. Neither warm or very cold.
48. Antacid (trade name Prilosec) that suppresses acid secretion in the stomach.
51. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
52. Resembling an eel in being long and thin and sinuous.
53. Shrubby or herbaceous low-growing evergreen perennials.
55. A fractional monetary unit in Egypt and Lebanon and Sudan and Syria.
57. Someone who walks at a leisurely pace.
61. A long loincloth worn by Hindu men.
63. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
65. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
67. Any thick messy substance.
68. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
69. A slender double-reed instrument.
70. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
72. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
76. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.