1. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
4. Cannon of plate armor protecting the forearm.
12. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
15. The cry made by sheep.
16. The capital of Australia.
17. An enclosed space.
18. Move out of a curled position.
20. (Judaism) The ceremonial dinner on the first night (or both nights) of Passover.
21. Fiddler crabs.
22. The third day of the week.
23. A Russian river.
25. Made known or openly avowed.
27. A state in midwestern United States.
30. God of wealth and love.
31. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
33. A set of clothing (with accessories).
34. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
37. A desert in southern Israel.
39. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
42. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
44. A master's degree in fine arts.
45. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
47. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
49. A straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions.
50. A large fleet.
53. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
54. Chipmunks of eastern North America.
55. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
58. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
60. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
61. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
63. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
64. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
65. Important European leguminous forage plant with trifoliate leaves and blue-violet flowers grown widely as a pasture and hay crop.
71. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
74. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
75. A licensed medical practitioner.
78. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
79. Like or characteristic of an echo.
81. A resource.
82. Related by blood.
83. Motionlessness attributable to a temporary paralysis.
84. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
1. Lie adjacent to another.
2. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
3. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as c) to indicate pronunciation.
4. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
5. A town in central Belgium.
6. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
7. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
8. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
9. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
10. A hospital where foundlings (infant children of unknown parents) are taken in and cared for.
11. One of two flaps attached to a cap to keep the ears warm.
12. Earlier a god.
13. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
19. The act of using.
24. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
26. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
28. A state in the western United States.
29. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
32. Bear the expenses of.
35. Affectedly trendy.
36. Marked by blithe unconcern.
38. The 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
40. A drama set to music.
41. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
43. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
46. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
48. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
51. A long narrow passage (as in a cave or woods).
52. God of love and erotic desire.
56. Jordan's port.
57. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
59. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
62. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
66. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
67. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
68. Make small marks into the surface of.
69. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
70. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
72. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
73. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
76. A United States unit of weight equivalent to 2000 pounds.
77. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
80. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.