1. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
4. A personal attractiveness that enables you to influence others.
12. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
15. A doctor's degree in education.
16. (genetics) Designating the generation of organisms from which hybrid offspring are produced.
17. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
18. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
19. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
20. Lower in esteem.
22. By bad luck.
25. Waves breaking on the shore.
27. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
28. Wig for men fashionable in 17th-18th centuries.
30. A very light brown.
31. The capital of Western Samoa.
32. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
36. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
41. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
42. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
43. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
44. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
45. The center point on a shield.
48. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
52. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
53. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
54. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
56. A musical composition for voices and orchestra based on a religious text.
59. Characterized by friendship and good will.
61. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
62. A light touch or stroke.
63. Unknown god.
64. A tower that is part of a defensive structure (such as a castle).
71. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
72. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
76. A hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head.
77. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
78. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
79. Disabled in the feet or legs.
80. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
81. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
1. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
2. Mix up or confuse.
3. A doctor's degree in religion.
4. An accountant certified by the state.
5. Ground snakes.
6. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
7. Use again after processing.
8. Brought about or caused.
9. Rock star and drummer for the Beatles (born in 1940).
10. Informal terms for a mother.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
13. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
14. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
21. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
23. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
24. Of surpassing excellence.
26. The dressed hairy coat of a mammal.
29. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
33. A percussion instrument with wooden bars tuned to produce a chromatic scale and with resonators.
34. Of or relating to a wedding.
35. Wear away through erosion or vaporization.
37. God of wealth and love.
38. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
39. Using speech rather than writing.
40. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
46. One thousandth of a second.
47. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
49. Baboon of west Africa with red and blue muzzle and hindquarters.
50. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
51. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
55. A trivial lie.
57. A slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
60. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
65. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
66. A city in northwestern Syria.
67. A quantity of no importance.
68. A small cake leavened with yeast.
69. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
70. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
73. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
74. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
75. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.