1. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
4. Bearing or marked with a label or tag.
12. An enclosed space.
15. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
16. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. A master's degree in library science.
20. A female domestic.
22. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
23. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
25. A sudden short attack.
27. A word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
30. A bachelor's degree in science.
32. The cry made by sheep.
33. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
34. South African term for `boss'.
37. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
40. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
41. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. A chain of coral and volcanic islands in Micronesia halfway between New Guinea and Japan.
46. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
48. Two-masted sailing vessel square-rigged on both masts.
49. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
53. Divisible by two.
54. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
55. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
56. Antiquity that as survived from the distant past.
58. A negative.
60. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
61. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
62. A bowl-shaped drinking vessel.
65. The capital of French Polynesia on the northwestern coast of Tahiti.
69. Congenital absence of the heart (as in the development of some monsters).
73. A victory cheer.
76. A human limb.
77. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
78. Of or relating to or shaped like a toroid.
80. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
81. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
82. A cream spread on the skin.
83. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. A member of an Indian people of northern California living along the Russian River valley and adjacent Pacific coast.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. Person who does no work.
4. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
5. A large fleet.
6. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
7. Constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic.
8. A soft blackish-brown resinous exudate from various rockroses used in perfumes especially as a fixative.
9. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
10. The longest division of geological time.
11. A Mid-Atlantic state.
12. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
13. By bad luck.
14. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
19. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. Jordan's port.
24. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
26. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
28. A port city in southwestern Iran.
29. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
31. Be hungry.
35. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
36. Having been robbed and destroyed by force and violence.
38. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
39. A state of equilibrium.
43. A substance used to ignite or kindle a fire.
45. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
47. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
50. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
51. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
52. German chemist noted for the synthetic production of ammonia (1868-1934).
57. A pair of shoes with cleats on the soles.
59. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
63. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (20,997 feet high).
64. Seal with caulking.
66. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
67. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
68. The cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100.
70. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
71. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
72. Type genus of the Amiidae.
74. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
75. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
79. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.