1. A unit of pressure.
4. Lack of strength or vigor esp from illness.
12. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
15. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
16. Of or relating to Liberia or its people.
17. The quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
18. A pauper who lives by begging.
20. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
21. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
22. The content of cognition.
23. An associate degree in applied science.
25. Someone who eats no animal products at all.
27. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
28. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
31. The occurrence of a change for the worse.
33. Of the blackest black.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
36. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
38. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
40. Ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight.
45. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
47. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
49. Related to or characteristic of or written in Amharic.
50. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
51. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
52. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
53. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
57. A form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature.
60. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
62. Relating to or associated with heat.
65. A state in northwestern North America.
69. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
71. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
73. A branch of the Tai languages.
74. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
75. Characteristic of or relating to winter.
79. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
80. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
82. A light touch or stroke.
83. (Roman Catholic) A greeting signifying Christian love for those assisting at the Eucharist.
84. Medieval plate armor to protect a horse's head.
85. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A native or inhabitant of Sweden.
3. English prelate noted for his pessimistic sermons and articles (1860-1954).
4. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
5. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
6. A soft silvery metallic element.
7. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
8. The products of human creativity.
9. Dignified manner or conduct.
10. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
11. (Norse mythology) A dwarf who possessed a treasure that was stolen by Loki.
12. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
13. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
14. A French river that flows through the heart of Paris and then northward into the English Channel.
19. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
24. Before noon.
26. To fix or set securely or deeply.
29. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
30. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
32. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
34. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
37. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
39. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
41. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
42. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
43. A human female who does housework.
44. English essayist (1775-1834).
46. A genus of Caltha.
54. A B vitamin that prevents beriberi.
55. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
56. Lower in esteem.
58. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
59. A radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.
61. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
63. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
64. Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds.
66. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
67. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
68. Jordan's port.
70. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
72. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
76. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
77. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
78. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
81. An uproarious party.