1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. A Norwegian archipelago in the Arctic Ocean.
12. Type genus of the Muridae.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Of or relating to the African republic of Somalia or its people or their language and culture.
17. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
18. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
19. An intense and irresistible love for yourself and concern for your own needs.
20. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
21. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
23. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
25. How long something has existed.
27. Utter a harsh abrupt scream.
29. Goods carried by a large vehicle.
32. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
33. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
36. Of or at or relating to an anode.
38. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
40. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
41. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
43. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
46. A state in southeastern United States.
47. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
49. A young woman making her debut into society.
51. Distributed or sold illicitly.
53. A large family of trees, shrubs, vines, and herbs bearing bean pods.
55. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
56. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
57. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
59. The Arab prophet who founded Islam (570-632).
61. Late time of life.
63. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
64. Made the first orbital rocket-powered flight by a United States astronaut in 1962.
66. A group of countries in special alliance.
71. Large Indian antelope.
73. Type genus of the Upupidae.
75. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
76. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
77. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
79. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
80. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
81. A drawstring bag for holding money.
82. Noisy talk.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
4. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
5. The popular taste at a given time.
6. (Roman mythology) God of love.
7. An oral antifungal drug (trade name Lamisil) used to treat cases of fungal nail disease.
8. Raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit.
9. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
10. Above the surround or above the normal position.
11. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
12. The holy city of Shiite Muslims.
13. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
24. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
26. A state of southwestern India.
28. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
30. (electronics) Of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input.
31. An ardent male lover.
34. A resident of Kansas.
35. Cut or impressed into a surface.
37. Cleanse (one's body) with soap and water.
39. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
42. The capital of Croatia.
44. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
45. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Using more words than necessary.
50. In a feudal manner.
52. A special situation.
54. Stiff coarse fiber from the outer husk of a coconut.
58. The power to entice or attract through personal charm.
60. A cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity.
62. (informal) Having or revealing stupidity.
65. Similar to the striped mullet and takes its place in the Caribbean region.
67. An edge between a sidewalk and a roadway consisting of a line of curbstones (usually forming part of a gutter).
68. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
69. English monk and scholar (672-735).
70. United States virologist who developed the Salk vaccine that is injected against poliomyelitis (born 1914).
72. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
74. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
78. An associate degree in nursing.