1. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
4. A mountain range in the northwestern United States extending through Washington and Oregon and northern California.
12. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
16. Trees and shrubs having berries or drupes or capsules as fruits.
17. Piece of solid food for dipping in a liquid.
18. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
20. Highly favored or fortunate (as e.g. by divine grace).
22. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
24. Fudge made with brown sugar and butter and milk and nuts.
26. (used pejoratively) Out of fashion.
27. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
30. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
34. An unbroken or imperfectly broken mustang.
38. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
39. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
44. Make amends for.
45. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
46. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
47. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
51. A spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus.
54. An Anatolian language.
57. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
59. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
63. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
69. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
72. A master's degree in business.
73. A garment that covers the head and face.
74. Secondary or explanatory title.
76. A decree that prohibits something.
77. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
78. A genus of Stromateidae.
79. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Razor clams.
2. Flowering plant with two cotyledons.
3. Ancient Athenian philosopher.
4. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
6. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
7. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
8. (informal) Of the highest quality.
9. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
10. Suitable for use as food.
11. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
12. One thousandth of a second.
13. The 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
14. The capital of Western Samoa.
19. Filled with a great quantity.
21. COmmon Business Oriented Language.
23. A state in east central United States.
25. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
28. Trees native to East Indies having pinnate leaves.
29. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
31. Used chiefly as a direction or description in music.
32. A medium to dark brownish yellow color.
33. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
35. A large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm.
36. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
37. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
42. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
43. Moderate or restrain.
48. Of or relating to Chios.
50. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
52. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
53. English prelate and statesman.
55. A pendent spear of ice formed by the freezing of dripping water.
56. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
58. A state in midwestern United States.
60. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
64. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
65. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
66. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
67. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
68. A quantity of no importance.
70. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
71. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
75. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.