1. A fraudulent business scheme.
5. Filled with vapor.
12. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
15. Inventory accounting in which the oldest items (those first acquired) are assumed to be the first sold.
16. Class of protozoa having cilia or hairlike appendages on part or all of the surface during some part of the life cycle.
17. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
18. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
20. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
21. A tight-fitting headdress.
22. Abnormal dryness of the conjunctiva and cornea of the eyes.
23. Lower in range than tenor and higher than bass.
25. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
27. Before noon.
28. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. A baroque musical composition (usually for a keyboard instrument) with full chords and rapid elaborate runs in a rhythmically free style.
32. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
34. An informal conversation.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
41. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
42. Involving two dimensions.
44. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
46. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. Of a dull grayish brown to brownish gray color.
48. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
52. A resin used in adhesives and paints.
54. A Polynesian rain dance performed by a woman.
56. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
58. An associate degree in nursing.
59. The square of a body of any size of type.
61. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
62. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
64. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
72. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
74. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
75. Agitation resulting from active worry.
76. Indicating the most important performer or role.
78. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
79. The income arising from land or other property.
80. Coins collectively.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The second largest city in Tunisia.
2. Perennial having hollow cylindrical leaves used for seasoning.
3. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
4. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
5. United States historian who wrote a nine volume history of the people of the United States (1852-1932).
6. Being one more than one.
7. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
8. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
9. The capital of Bahrain.
10. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
11. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
12. Tall palm tree bearing coconuts as fruits.
13. The act of scanning.
14. A long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening.
19. Type genus of the Amiidae.
24. A metallic tapping sound.
26. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
30. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
31. A soft whitish calcite.
33. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
35. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
36. Separate by avulsion.
37. A bicycle with two sets of pedals and two seats.
40. Move out of a curled position.
43. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
45. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
49. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
50. The small projection of a mammary gland.
51. Obvious and dull.
53. A soft silvery metallic element.
55. A showy outward display.
57. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
60. Trailing grass native to Europe now cosmopolitan in warm regions.
63. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
65. A city in northern India.
66. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
67. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
68. Disabled in the feet or legs.
69. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
70. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
71. God of love and erotic desire.
73. The habitation of wild animals.
77. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).