1. Czechoslovakian religious reformer who anticipated the Reformation.
4. Natural nitrogen-containing bases found in plants.
12. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
15. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
16. Improved garden variety of black nightshade having small edible orange or black berries.
17. The last (12th) month of the year.
18. A long steep slope or cliff at the edge of a plateau or ridge.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. Given to merry frolicking.
23. In some unspecified way or manner.
25. A state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of government).
26. Submerged freshwater perennials.
28. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
29. Informal terms for a mother.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
32. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
37. Make less active or intense.
40. The complete duration of something.
42. A row of unravelled stitches.
43. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
44. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
45. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
49. Free of trouble and worry and care.
51. 1 species.
52. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
53. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
56. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
58. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
59. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
60. Relating to or lying near the palate.
64. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
70. Any of four pairs of muscles extending from the cervical vertebrae to the second rib.
73. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
74. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
75. (zoology) Of or resembling a goose.
76. Blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi.
77. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
78. A great raja.
79. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
1. A fricative sound (especially as an expression of disapproval).
2. Beyond what is natural.
3. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
4. Any of various chiefly Mediterranean plants of the genera Asphodeline and Asphodelus having linear leaves and racemes of white or pink or yellow flowers.
5. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
6. Widely distributed low-growing Eurasian herb having narrow leaves and inconspicuous green flowers.
7. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
8. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
9. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
10. Inflexibly entrenched and unchangeable.
11. United States songwriter noted for his protest songs (born in 1941).
12. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
13. The 20th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
14. Causing a dull and steady pain.
19. Make a logical or causal connection.
22. (medical) A bandage consisting of a pad and belt.
24. A doctor's degree in optometry.
27. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
30. A port city in southwestern Iran.
33. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
34. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
35. Norwegian writer of novels (1859-1952).
36. Invade in great numbers, as of pests.
38. Prevent the occurrence of.
39. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
41. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
46. Type genus of the family Tridacnidae.
47. An island northwest of Wales.
48. A state of northeastern India.
50. The floating wreckage of a ship.
54. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
55. (Greek mythology) The Muse of astronomy.
57. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
61. In bed.
62. Set down according to a plan.
63. Any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids.
65. Tough Asiatic grass whose culms are used for ropes and baskets.
66. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
67. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
68. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
71. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
72. To make a mistake or be incorrect.