1. An internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
4. The shore of a lake.
12. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
15. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of the state or island of Hawaii or to the people or culture or language.
17. Black tropical American cuckoo.
18. By bad luck.
20. A deep orange-red variety of chalcedony.
22. Obvious and dull.
24. Of or relating to the self.
27. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
30. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
31. Hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases.
34. Fill with high spirits.
38. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
39. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
40. Being one more than fifty.
42. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
43. A resident of Laconia.
46. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
50. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
51. Any of numerous plants of the genus Asclepias having milky juice and pods that split open releasing seeds with downy tufts.
54. Radiation lying in the ultraviolet range.
55. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.
56. English writer on games (1672-1769).
57. At any time.
59. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
61. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
62. (usually in the plural) A garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately.
64. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
67. A written statement of the grounds of complaint made to court law asking for the grievance to be redressed.
71. A state in southeastern United States.
72. Large genus of terrestrial ferns of tropics and subtropics.
74. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
75. Made from baking chocolate or cocoa powder and milk and sugar.
77. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
78. Term of address for a man.
79. Refer to people that one assumes one's interlocutors admire in order to try to impress them.
81. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
82. Free from liquid or moisture.
83. Type genus of the Glareolidae.
84. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
3. A city of central China.
4. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
5. An associate degree in applied science.
6. A festival featuring African-American culture.
7. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
8. Of or relating to the stars or constellations.
9. Being one more than one.
10. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
11. Half the width of an em.
12. Cuban poet and revolutionary who fought for Cuban independence from Spain (1853-1895).
13. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
14. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
19. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
21. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
23. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
25. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
26. Buffalo fishes.
28. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
32. (of tempo) Leisurely n.
33. As follows.
35. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
36. A painful and involuntary muscular contraction.
37. Small wildcat of the mountains of Siberia Tibet and Mongolia.
41. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
44. Terminate before completion, as of a computer process, a mission, etc..
45. A tranquilizer (trade name Navane) used to treat schizophrenia.
48. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
49. Someone who advances.
52. German mathematician who created the Klein bottle (1849-1925).
53. The act of substituting other food for the mother's milk in the diet of a child or young mammal.
58. Convert ordinary language into code.
60. A state of social isolation.
63. A winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound.
65. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
66. State in northeastern India.
68. The habitation of wild animals.
69. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
70. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
73. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
76. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
80. Informal terms for a mother.