1. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
4. Succulent carpet-forming plant having small brilliant reddish-pink flowers.
12. A decree that prohibits something.
15. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. Raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit.
17. A rapid bustling commotion.
18. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
20. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
21. Drug (trade name Kemadrin) used to reduce tremors in parkinsonism.
23. Offering fun and gaiety.
24. The capital of Western Samoa.
26. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
27. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
29. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
32. Ground snakes.
34. Any of numerous spiny-finned fishes of the order Perciformes.
38. A state in northwestern North America.
40. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
41. The property of being pliant.
42. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
45. A male human offspring.
46. A doctor's degree in optometry.
47. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
50. 1 species.
54. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
55. United States inventor who manufactured the first elevator with a safety device (1811-1861).
56. Made wider or larger in all dimensions.
58. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
60. A New England state.
61. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
64. Typical geese.
66. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
69. God of the earth.
72. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
75. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
76. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
79. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
80. English playwright (1575-1634).
81. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
1. 100 mongo equal 1 tugrik.
2. Leave immediately.
3. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
4. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
5. English essayist (1775-1834).
6. Having spots or patches of color.
7. One million periods per second.
8. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
9. Water frozen in the solid state.
10. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
11. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
12. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
13. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
14. The Fate who spins the thread of life.
19. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
22. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
25. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
28. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
30. Be against.
31. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
33. The 2nd longest European river.
35. The beginning or early stages.
36. Relating to or having the characteristics on an icon.
37. A hereditary ruler.
39. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
43. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
44. The face of a timepiece.
48. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
49. A humorous anecdote or remark.
51. Made uninhabitable.
52. A brief description given for purposes of identification.
53. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
57. A roundabout road (especially one that is used temporarily while a main route is blocked).
59. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
62. Type genus of the Gavidae.
63. Jordan's port.
65. A star that ejects some of its material in the form of a cloud and become more luminous in the process.
67. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
68. The act of giving temporary assistance.
70. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
71. English monk and scholar (672-735).
73. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
74. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
77. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
78. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.