1. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
4. A port city is southern Indonesia.
12. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
15. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
16. A tooth having two cusps or points.
17. A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels).
18. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
19. Relating to or characteristic of Arabs.
20. Jordan's port.
22. A small cake leavened with yeast.
24. Small arboreal tropical American insectivorous lizards with the ability to change skin color.
25. Someone who eats no animal products at all.
26. A drink made of beer and lemonade.
28. Like an amoeba (especially in having a variable irregular shape).
30. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
32. Having been taken into the mouth for consumption.
33. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
34. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
35. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
36. Nocturnal badger-like carnivore of wooded regions of Africa and southern Asia.
41. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
44. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
47. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
51. Of or relating to chaetae (setae or bristles).
53. Hoary alyssum.
55. United States writer of hard-boiled detective fiction (1894-1961).
56. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
57. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
59. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
60. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
61. Extremely cold.
64. A German machine gun.
69. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
70. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
71. The father of your father or mother.
75. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
78. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
79. Kneading and rubbing parts of the body to increase circulation and promote relaxation v 1.
80. Made by polymerizing butadiene.
1. A flat device with narrow pointed teeth on one edge.
2. Common Indian weaverbird.
3. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
4. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
5. Without qualification.
6. A curve in a stream.
7. Mottled curly-grained wood of Pterocarpus indicus.
8. Be agitated.
9. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
10. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
11. Made of packed earth or gravel.
12. A creature of Teutonic mythology.
13. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
14. A support or foundation.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
23. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. Canadian writer noted for his analyses of the mass media (1911-1980).
31. The basic unit of money in Israel.
37. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
38. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
39. Clean or orderly.
40. Disabled in the feet or legs.
42. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
43. God of death.
45. Harmed or injured or spoiled.
46. An alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon.
48. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
49. A republic in Central America.
50. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
52. Hard red wheat grown especially in Russia and Germany.
54. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
58. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
62. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
63. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
65. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
66. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
67. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
68. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
72. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
73. 10 grams.
74. Inflammation of the urethra of unknown cause.
76. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
77. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.