1. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. An electrical device used to introduce reactance into a circuit.
11. Avatar of Vishnu.
15. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
16. Undo the ties of.
17. Used in combination.
18. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
19. Extract the essence of something by boiling it.
20. Sorghums of dry regions of Asia and North Africa.
21. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
23. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
25. With no effort to conceal.
26. Equipped with or connected by gears or having gears engaged.
28. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
30. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
31. The basic unit of money in Finland.
35. Speaking a Slavic language.
38. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
41. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings.
42. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
46. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
47. A rapid bustling commotion.
48. Being one more than one.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
52. Read anew.
54. God of love and erotic desire.
56. By bad luck.
57. Of or relating to the enteron.
59. The sixth month of the civil year.
61. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
62. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
64. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
66. A resin used in adhesives and paints.
70. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
72. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
75. The cry made by sheep.
76. The first event in a series.
79. Being four more than fifty.
80. Having the shape of a ring.
82. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
83. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
84. City in western Colombia.
85. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A loud resonant repeating noise.
2. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
3. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
4. A hinged vertical airfoil mounted at the tail of an aircraft and used to make horizontal course changes.
5. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
6. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
7. United States singer and film actor (1904-1977).
8. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
9. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
10. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
11. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
12. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
13. Common black European thrush.
14. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
22. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
24. Fallow deer.
27. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
29. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
32. Fishtail palm of India to Malay Peninsula.
33. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
34. The segment of the public that is easily influenced by mass media (chiefly British).
36. Filled with a great quantity.
37. Terminate before completion, as of a computer process, a mission, etc..
39. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. A Russian river.
43. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
44. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
45. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
50. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
51. A flourish added after or under your signature (originally to protect against forgery).
53. Suggestive of the supernatural.
55. Any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts.
58. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
60. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
63. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control.
65. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
67. The habitation of wild animals.
68. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
69. Living quarters at a college or university where students live.
71. A small wooded hollow.
73. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
74. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
77. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
78. Being one more than nine.
81. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.