1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. A genus of Astacidae.
12. Any of various units of capacity.
15. Fiddler crabs.
16. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
17. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
18. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Daypro).
20. Physicist honored for advances in solid state electronics (born in Japan in 1925).
21. A decree that prohibits something.
22. (anatomy) Of or relating to the ilium.
24. A crisp smooth lustrous fabric.
26. Serving cart for serving tea or light refreshments.
28. The quantity that a car will hold.
29. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
30. Not in good physical or mental health.
33. Challenge the honesty or credibility of.
38. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
40. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
41. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
43. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
44. Of or relating to or characteristic of Malaysia.
47. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
49. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
50. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
51. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
52. An additional tax on certain kinds of income that has already been taxed.
54. A stock exchange in New York.
56. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
58. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
59. Scottish chemist noted for his research into the structure of nucleic acids (born in 1907).
61. A state in north central United States.
63. Still frozen.
71. A matador or one of the supporting team during a bull fight.
72. A plant hormone that promotes root formation and bud growth.
75. 10 grams.
76. A primeval personification of air and breath.
77. Believing in or supporting tenets of the political left.
79. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
80. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
81. A ludicrous folly.
82. An associate degree in applied science.
1. An inspection of the accounting procedures and records by a trained accountant.
2. An ordered reference standard.
3. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
4. Enchanter's nightshade.
5. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
6. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
7. A short high tone produced as a signal or warning.
8. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
9. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
10. Medium-sized tree-dwelling monkey of the Amazon basin.
11. The act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested).
12. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
13. Cry plaintively.
14. A Russian river.
19. Genus of American of east Asian perennial herbs with yellow to orange or red flower rays.
23. A resident of Utah.
25. A family of languages of the Fula people of west Africa in the sub-Sahara regions from Senegal to Chad.
27. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
31. Hear or try a court case anew.
32. An accessory or adjoining anatomical parts or appendages (especially of the embryo).
34. Like or containing meat.
35. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
36. Drooping of the upper eyelid caused by muscle paralysis and weakness.
37. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
39. Follower of Rastafarianism.
42. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
45. A soft silvery metallic element.
46. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
48. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
53. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
55. A flammable colorless gaseous alkene.
57. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
60. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
62. The sister of your father or mother.
64. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
65. (South African) A journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers).
66. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
67. A hand with the fingers clenched in the palm (as for hitting).
68. The content of cognition.
69. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
70. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
73. (Sumerian) Sun god.
74. Denoting a quantity consisting of 12 items or units.
78. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.