1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. The fourth compartment of the stomach of a ruminant.
12. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Pronounce with a lowered velum.
17. The cry made by sheep.
18. Having leadership guidance.
19. Abnormally high acidity (excess hydrogen-ion concentration) of the blood and other body tissues.
20. Any of various units of capacity.
21. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
23. United States composer of musical comedies (1885-1945).
24. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
26. Before noon.
27. Offensively bold.
28. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
30. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
33. Conforming to truth.
35. The father of your father or mother.
37. Twist or braid together, interlace.
40. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
41. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
45. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
46. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
48. North American water snakes.
50. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
51. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
53. Lower in esteem.
54. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
56. A state in northwestern North America.
57. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
59. A primeval personification of air and breath.
60. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
62. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
64. A geographical area and former kingdom in northeastern India in the Himalaya Mountains between Nepal and Bhutan.
70. Fiddler crabs.
71. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
74. Used especially of fruits.
75. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
76. Relating to or located near the organ that produces tears.
78. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
79. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
80. A wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful).
81. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
5. (rock music) A loud steady beat.
6. Flexible twig of a willow tree.
7. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
8. Cuban dancer and choreographer (born in 1921).
9. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
10. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
11. A woman of mixed racial ancestry (especially mixed European and Native American ancestry).
12. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
13. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
14. A port in southern Sweden.
22. An unbroken or imperfectly broken mustang.
25. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
31. United States physicist (born in Germany) who with Gustav Hertz performed an electron scattering experiment that proved the existence of the stationary energy states postulated by Niels Bohr (1882-1964).
32. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
34. A kind of sideboard or buffet.
36. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
38. Very slow in tempo and broad in manner n.
39. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
42. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
43. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
44. Socks and stockings and tights collectively (the British include underwear as hosiery).
47. Any small spherical group of cells containing a cavity.
49. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
52. A metal cleat on the bottom front of a horseshoe to prevent slipping.
55. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
58. Chipmunks of eastern North America.
61. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
63. The space between two lines or planes that intersect.
65. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
66. A metal frame or container holding cartridges.
67. God of the Underworld.
68. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
69. The state of owing money.
72. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
73. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
77. A public promotion of some product or service.