1. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
4. Someone who rows a boat.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
15. A human limb.
16. A sign posted in a public place as an advertisement.
17. The basic unit of money in China.
18. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
19. A deep bow.
20. Any plant of the genus Erica.
21. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. A sharp projection on an edge or surface.
25. State capital of New York.
27. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
30. A New England state.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
37. A public promotion of some product or service.
39. A river in western Asia.
40. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
42. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. The relative magnitudes of two quantities (usually expressed as a quotient).
46. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
47. (informal) Of the highest quality.
48. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
49. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
50. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
56. Regional and archaic.
58. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
60. A landlocked republic in central Africa.
61. British composer (1857-1934).
65. A bin that holds rubbish until it is collected.
68. A deliberate act of destruction or disruption in which equipment is damaged.
71. Farther along in space or time or degree.
73. The cry made by sheep.
74. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
75. A weakly magnetic black mineral found in metamorphic and plutonic rocks.
77. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
78. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
79. A letter sent by air mail.
80. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
1. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
2. Of or relating to or involving an area.
3. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
4. Retinal protein formed by the action of light on rhodopsin.
5. (biology) Having or resembling wings.
6. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
7. Singing jazz.
8. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
9. A large fleet.
10. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. (Norse mythology) God of war and strife and son of Odin.
12. A board with the alphabet on it.
13. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
14. An unforeseen obstacle.
22. A ruling on a point of Islamic law that is given by a recognized authority.
23. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
26. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
28. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
29. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
31. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
32. The father of your father or mother.
33. The emotion of hate.
35. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
36. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
38. Coffee with the caffeine removed.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. English monk and scholar (672-735).
45. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
51. United States film actress (born in Sweden) known for her reclusiveness (1905-1990).
52. Rod-shaped motile bacteria that attack plants.
53. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
54. A proposition deducible from basic postulates.
55. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
57. Move (a baby) up and down in one's arms or on one's knees.
59. Large African antelope with long straight nearly upright horns.
62. Full of trivial conversation.
63. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
64. Arm again.
66. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
67. Type genus of the Hylidae.
69. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
70. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
72. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
76. A form of address for a man.