1. The quality of a person's voice.
5. Filled with vapor.
12. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
15. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
16. Examine by palpation for medical purposes.
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
20. An official who carries a mace of office.
21. Large African antelope having a head with horns like an ox and a long tufted tail.
22. Having winglike extensions.
24. Rounded like an egg.
26. (Irish) The sea personified.
27. Not changed by editing.
29. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
31. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
32. Any of various thermoplastic resins used to make things.
33. A quantity of no importance.
36. Any competition.
40. Before noon.
41. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
43. The essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized.
44. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
49. Form or weave into a braid or braids.
50. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
53. A person working in the service of another (especially in the household).
55. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
58. That is to say.
59. (Old Testament) A son of Jacob and a forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
63. Of or in or belonging to the cavity of the abdomen.
67. Medium-sized tree-dwelling monkey of the Amazon basin.
68. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
69. A city in the Saxony region of Germany on the Saale River.
73. A set of tags and rules (conforming to SGML) for using them in developing hypertext documents.
74. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
75. Instructed and encouraged in moral, intellectual, and spiritual improvement.
77. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
78. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
79. Resembling apes.
80. Female equine animal.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Using speech rather than writing.
3. Of or in or relating to the nose.
4. The tide while water is flowing out.
5. The ratio of the distance traveled (in miles) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
6. A state in midwestern United States.
7. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
8. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
9. Covered with paving material.
10. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
11. Dormouse of southern Europe and northern Africa.
12. An Asian temple.
13. God of fire.
14. Praise, glorify, or honor.
19. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
23. A reflective thinker characterized by quiet contemplation.
25. A region of northeastern Italy on the Adriatic.
28. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
30. A promise.
34. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
35. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
37. A heavy wooden pole (such as the trunk of a young fir) tossed as a test of strength (in the Highlands of Scotland).
38. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
39. A slight amount or degree of difference.
42. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
45. English nurse who remained in Brussels after the German occupation in order to help Allied prisoners escape.
46. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
47. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
51. Being one more than two.
52. (Hinduism) Term of respect for a Brahmin sage.
54. A technician who is highly proficient and enthusiastic about some technical field (especially computing).
56. The cry made by sheep.
57. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
60. Leather with a napped surface.
61. Protective covering made of metal and used in combat.
62. German poet (born in Austria) whose imagery and mystic lyricism influenced 20-th century German literature (1875-1926).
64. A notice of someone's death.
65. A genus of Mustelidae.
66. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
70. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
71. Being two more than fifty.
72. The basic unit of money in Albania.
76. A person forced to flee from home or country.