1. Cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle.
4. Perfect or complete or pure.
12. A man who serves as a sailor.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. Formed like a bacillus.
17. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
18. Of or relating to Fabianism.
20. Brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes.
21. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
22. By bad luck.
23. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
26. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
30. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
33. 100 pfennigs equal 1 Deutsche Mark.
37. With rapid movements.
39. A British imperial capacity unit (liquid or dry) equal to 5 fluid ounces or 142.066 cubic centimeters.
40. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
41. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
45. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
46. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir.
47. Costing 10 dollars.
48. In societies practicing shamanism.
50. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
52. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
53. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
54. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
63. The sixth month of the civil year.
65. Of or relating to or characteristic of the people or language of Malaysia and the N Malay Peninsula and parts of the W Malay Archipelago.
68. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
69. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
72. A woman who has recently been married.
73. Not in good physical or mental health.
74. A family of birds of the order Coraciiformes.
76. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
77. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
78. Move in a gyrating fashion.
79. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Using speech rather than writing.
3. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
6. A white trivalent metallic element.
7. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
8. A German art song of the 19th century for voice and piano.
9. In or of the month preceding the present one.
10. A government tax on imports or exports.
11. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
12. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
13. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
14. English monk and scholar (672-735).
19. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
24. A Mid-Atlantic state.
25. Any of the large anthropoid apes of the family Pongidae.
27. The state of being split or cleft.
28. Covering designed to be worn on a person's body.
29. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
31. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
32. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
34. (Sumerian and Babylonian) A solar deity.
35. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
36. A thin morbid discharge as from a wound or especially chronic gonorrhea.
38. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
42. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
43. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. Of the color of cream.
49. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
51. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
55. Of or relating to Slavic languages.
56. The vein in the center of a leaf.
57. A telegram sent abroad.
58. Any organic compound containing the group -CONH2.
60. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
61. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
62. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
64. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
66. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
67. Type genus of the Anatidae.
70. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
71. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
75. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.