1. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
4. Grant credentials to.
12. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. A Mexican (or person of Mexican descent) living in the United States.
17. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
18. (Old Testament) The second wife of Jacob and mother of Joseph and Benjamin.
19. Inflict a heavy blow on, with the hand, a tool, or a weapon.
20. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
21. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
22. Greenish-yellow pear.
24. A salt deposit that animals regularly lick.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. King of Saudi Arabia from 1964 to 1975 (1906-1975).
30. Wife of Ramachandra.
33. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
36. How long something has existed.
38. Of a tire.
39. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
43. One of the contractile organs of the body.
46. A small cake leavened with yeast.
47. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
48. A detachment used for security or reconnaissance.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
51. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
52. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
53. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
54. Jordan's port.
56. The social event at which the ceremony of marriage is performed.
60. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
61. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
63. Not only so, but.
66. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
68. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
72. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
76. The month following February and preceding April.
77. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
78. The state of having rejected your religious beliefs or your political party or a cause (often in favor of opposing beliefs or causes).
79. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
80. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
81. A skullcap worn by religious Jews (especially at prayer).
82. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
1. God of death.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
4. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
5. A cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity.
6. Being ten more than one hundred.
7. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
8. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
9. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
10. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
11. Leather covering the toe of a boot or shoe and reinforcing or decorating it.
12. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
13. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
14. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
23. A space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane).
25. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
28. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
31. A large waterfall on the border between Argentina and Brazil.
32. Of the nature of or undergoing an experiment.
34. The lowest brass wind instrument.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
37. English lexicographer remembered for his Italian and English dictionary (1553-1625).
40. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
41. Jordan's port.
42. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
44. A wooden or metal staff that fits under the armpit and reaches to the ground.
45. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
50. A state in midwestern United States.
55. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
57. A public lecturer at certain universities.
58. Division of a group into opposing factions.
59. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
62. Of or relating to or involving an area.
64. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
65. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
67. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
69. Type genus of the Amiidae.
70. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
71. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
73. A column of light (as from a beacon).
74. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
75. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').