1. Dwell (archaic).
5. Inability to stand due to muscular incoordination.
12. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
15. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
16. The act of excluding someone by a negative vote or veto.
17. A doctor's degree in education.
18. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
19. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
20. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
21. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
23. Moving quickly and lightly.
25. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
27. A surface burn.
29. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
30. The largest city and former capital of Turkey.
34. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
38. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
39. A port city in western South Korea on the Yellow Sea.
44. A small island.
45. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
46. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
48. Freshwater or marine or terrestrial gastropod mollusk usually having an external enclosing spiral shell.
49. Become ground down or deteriorate.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. Being six more than fifty.
52. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
56. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
57. An associate degree in nursing.
60. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
68. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
69. Regarded with admiration.
72. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
73. 30 to 300 megahertz.
74. Increasing in quantity or value.
75. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
76. Take in solid food.
77. A closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it.
78. A loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral.
1. A dyed fabric.
2. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
3. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
4. North American rat snakes.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A deep bow.
7. (of persons) Neat and smart in appearance.
8. Tropical evergreen subshrubs (some climbers) to trees of Asia and Australasia to Americas.
9. Type genus of the Sialidae.
10. Having repeated square indentations like those in a battlement.
11. How long something has existed.
12. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
13. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
14. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
22. Charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government.
24. One of the bottle-shaped pins used in bowling.
26. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
28. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
31. (botany) Especially of leaves.
32. Live so as to annul some previous behavior.
33. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
35. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
36. A projection at the end of a piece of wood that is shaped to fit into a mortise and form a mortise joint.
37. Worthy of imitation.
40. Large bamboo having thick-walled culms.
41. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
42. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
43. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
47. In bed.
53. A shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot.
54. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
55. Brazilian statesman who ruled Brazil as a virtual dictator (1883-1954).
58. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
59. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
63. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
64. Not final or absolute.
65. Family based on male descent.
66. Very dark black.
67. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
70. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
71. A dissolute man in fashionable society.