1. Little known Kamarupan languages.
5. Dutch philosopher who espoused a pantheistic system (1632-1677).
12. God of the earth.
15. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
16. Relating to or resembling a carina.
17. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
18. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
19. A bronchodilator (trade name Alupent) used to treat asthma and emphysema and other lung conditions.
20. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
21. Any of various small terrestrial isopods having a flat elliptical segmented body.
23. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
24. (Greek mythology) The Muse of comedy and pastoral poetry.
26. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
31. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
32. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
35. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
38. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
41. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
43. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
46. A small nail.
49. Being six more than ninety.
50. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
51. A rapid bustling commotion.
52. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. A woman who looks after babies in her own home while their parents are working.
54. Large and brightly colored handkerchief.
57. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
59. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
61. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
65. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
68. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
71. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
72. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
74. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
75. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
76. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
80. Negation of a word or group of words.
81. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
82. Very small species of shrubs of southern hemisphere.
83. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
4. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
5. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
6. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
7. A Dravidian language closely related to Tamil that is spoken in a hilly section of southwestern India.
8. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
9. Used of a single unit or thing.
10. A histamine blocker and antacid (trade name Zantac) used to treat peptic ulcers and gastritis and esophageal reflux.
11. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
12. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
13. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
22. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
25. Large antelope with lightly spiraled horns of desert regions of North Africa.
27. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
28. A bachelor's degree in science.
30. Any of various plants of the genus Aralia.
33. The ninth month of the civil year.
34. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
36. A cylindrical spikelike inflorescence.
37. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
40. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
42. The act of scanning.
44. The action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack.
45. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
47. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
48. An industrial region in the Ukraine.
55. An informal term for a father.
56. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
58. The cardinal number that is the sum of three and one.
60. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
63. A sharp hooked claw especially on a bird of prey.
64. Give expression or emotion to, in a stage or movie role.
66. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
67. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
69. Made of or resembling lace.
70. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
73. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
77. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
78. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
79. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.