1. (computer science) The part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing.
4. The weather in some location averaged over some long period of time.
11. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
15. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
16. Someone who rows a boat.
17. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
18. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
19. A turner with a narrow flexible blade.
20. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
21. Smeared thickly.
23. Continued in your keeping or use or memory.
25. Having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation.
27. The time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside.
28. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
30. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
31. Commonly the lowest molding at the base of a column.
34. A measure of a person's intelligence as indicated by an intelligence test.
35. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
37. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
39. Of or relating to or near the nares.
41. Any exciting and complex play intended to confuse (dazzle) the opponent.
44. The capital and largest city of Norway.
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
46. A bitter tasting amino acid found in proteins and necessary for nutrition.
49. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
50. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
53. The middle of the gestation period.
55. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
56. Chiefly tropical or xerophytic woody plants.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
62. Greek mythology.
66. (Roman mythology) God of love.
67. A wound resulting from biting.
70. Type genus of the Ranidae.
71. Any warm-blooded vertebrate having the skin more or less covered with hair.
74. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
76. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
77. Top part of an apron.
78. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
80. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
81. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
82. Leave one's country of residence for a new one.
83. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
1. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
2. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
3. Move out of a curled position.
4. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
5. A dog small and tame enough to be held in the lap.
6. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
7. Standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west.
8. An Asian river between China and Russia.
9. Natural qualities or talents.
10. Line of descent traced through the maternal side of the family.
11. A protagonist who lacks the characteristics that would make him a hero (or her a heroine).
12. Of great mass.
13. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
14. A sudden short attack.
22. German mystic and theosophist who founded modern theosophy.
24. A city in northern India.
26. Any plant of the genus Caragana having even-pinnate leaves and mostly yellow flowers followed by seeds in a linear pod.
29. Jordan's port.
32. 100 halers equal 1 koruna.
33. A state of partial or total darkness.
36. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
38. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
40. A small island.
42. (of persons) Neat and smart in appearance.
43. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
48. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
51. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
52. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
54. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
57. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
58. A person whose occupation is making and altering garments.
60. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
63. Shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg.
64. (Babylonian) Any of a group of powerful earth spirits or genii.
65. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
68. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
69. Expel, as of gases and odors.
72. (informal) Of the highest quality.
73. An advanced law degree.
75. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
79. Being one more than one.