1. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
4. Filled or abounding with clouds.
12. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. Any of several shrubs or small evergreen trees having solitary white or pink or reddish flowers.
17. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
18. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
19. The form of theological rationalism that believes in God on the basis of reason without reference to revelation.
20. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
21. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
22. Any tropical gymnosperm of the order Cycadales.
23. Of or relating to or derived from or containing boron.
25. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
28. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
30. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
31. A decree that prohibits something.
32. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
33. Hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases.
37. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
40. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
41. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
49. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
50. Towards the side away from the wind.
52. At or constituting a border or edge.
53. Loss of the ability to swallow.
56. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
58. Liquid excretory product.
60. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
63. Australian clover fern.
65. A nation in northern North America.
69. A pen for cattle.
73. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
74. American poet (born in England) (1907-1973).
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
77. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
78. A commercial browser.
80. Of the blackest black.
81. A strong emotion.
82. Liquorice-flavored usually colorless sweet liqueur made from aniseed.
83. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. A bar or bars of rolled steel making a track along which vehicles can roll.
2. Greek mythology.
3. Of or relating to or involving an area.
4. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
5. Immunogen consisting of a suspension of weakened or dead pathogenic cells injected in order to stimulate the production of antibodies.
6. The square of a body of any size of type.
7. (British) A member of the military police.
8. Shop where dry cleaning is done.
9. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
10. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
11. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
12. Drought-tolerant herb grown for forage and for its seed which yield a gum used as a thickening agent or sizing material.
13. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control.
14. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
24. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
26. Lower in esteem.
27. A printed impression that is blurred or doubled.
29. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
34. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
35. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
36. (Irish) God of love and beauty.
38. One of the two branches of the Finno-Ugric family of languages.
39. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
42. A European river.
43. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
44. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
47. A public promotion of some product or service.
48. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
51. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
54. The representation of what is perceived.
55. Little known Kamarupan languages.
57. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
59. Cause to arise.
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
64. The recipient of funds or other benefits.
66. Report or maintain.
67. A primeval personification of air and breath.
68. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
70. A Hindu prince or king in India.
71. In bed.
72. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
75. An audiotape recording of sound.
79. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).