1. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
4. Aroused or activated.
12. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. A volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum.
17. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
18. A person who habitually pretends to be something he is not.
19. Cause to ripen.
20. Water frozen in the solid state.
21. Used of a single unit or thing.
22. A town in northern Michigan on an arm of Lake Huron.
24. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
27. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
29. Evergreen shrubs and small trees of North and Central America and Asia.
33. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
34. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
35. Worry unnecessarily of excessively.
39. Failure of some tissue or organ to develop.
41. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
44. An instance or single occasion for some event.
45. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
49. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
50. A region of northeastern France famous for its wines.
53. Brazilian statesman who ruled Brazil as a virtual dictator (1883-1954).
56. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
59. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
61. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
63. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
67. Standard temperature and pressure.
70. Excessively fat.
71. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
72. A skin disease of adults (more often women) in which blood vessels of the face enlarge resulting in a flushed appearance.
74. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
75. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
76. Born out of wedlock.
77. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
1. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
2. Very dark black.
3. Serving as or forming a base.
4. Largest known toad species.
5. A language of Australian aborigines.
6. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
7. An Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan.
8. Intelligence derived from non-communications electromagnetic radiations from foreign sources (other than radioactive sources).
9. Type genus of the Nepidae.
10. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
11. Usually included in genus Cardamine.
12. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
13. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
14. Water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere v 1.
23. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
25. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
26. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
28. A loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral.
30. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
31. A board game in which players try to move their pieces into their opponent's bases.
32. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
36. In full operation.
37. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
38. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
40. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
42. A card game played in casinos in which two or more punters gamble against the banker.
43. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
46. A Hindu prince or king in India.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
48. Rounded like an egg.
51. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
52. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
54. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
55. A motley assortment of things.
57. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
58. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
60. A workman who laces shoes or footballs or books (during binding).
62. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
64. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
65. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
66. Small slender gull having narrow wings and a forked tail.
68. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
69. A state of southwestern India.
73. A public promotion of some product or service.