1. How long something has existed.
4. A person with a strong desire for something.
12. Not in good physical or mental health.
16. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
17. A loft for storing hay.
18. By bad luck.
20. Containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal.
21. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
23. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
25. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
27. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
28. Remove the pins from.
30. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
32. Make or become black.
38. East Indian sparsely prickly annual herb or perennial subshrub widely cultivated for its fleshy calyxes used in tarts and jelly and for its bast fiber.
41. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
42. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
44. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
45. A large number or amount.
47. Among the largest bony fish.
49. Boxcar with latticed sides.
51. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
53. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
54. A disease of poultry.
56. A group of southern Bantu languages.
60. Relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body.
63. The way in which someone or something is composed.
65. The range within which a voice can be heard.
69. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
70. The middle of the day.
73. The cry made by sheep.
74. A three-year law degree.
75. Not rotten.
76. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
77. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
78. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
79. A doctor's degree in education.
1. Type genus of the Anatidae.
2. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
3. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
4. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
5. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
6. Genus of tropical American herbs or subshrubs.
7. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
8. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
9. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
10. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
12. (psychoanalysis) An idealized image of someone (usually a parent) formed in childhood.
13. Hang loosely or laxly.
14. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
19. Flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food v 1.
22. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
24. A gliding joint between the distal ends of the tibia and fibula and the proximal end of the talus.
26. God of dawn and light.
29. Of or relating to the pelvis.
31. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
33. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
34. (chemistry) Relating to or containing the azido group N3.
35. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
36. A battle in the Seven Years' War (1759) in which the English forces and their allies defeated the French.
37. (Zen Buddhism) A state of sudden spiritual enlightenment.
39. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
40. A city in southeastern South Korea.
43. A form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain.
46. The place where some action occurs.
48. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
50. The month following March and preceding May.
52. A bee that is a a member of the genus Andrena.
55. A genus of Bothidae.
57. Jordan's port.
58. The first light of day.
59. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
61. A republic in the West Indies on the western part of the island of Hispaniola.
62. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
64. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
66. In bed.
67. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
68. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
71. Canadian hockey player (born 1948).
72. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.