1. An honorary degree in science.
4. Uneaten and saved for eating later.
12. Cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle.
15. Liquid excretory product.
16. Variety of endive having leaves with irregular frilled edges.
17. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
18. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
19. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
20. An analytic or interpretive literary composition.
22. Coffee trees.
24. Board a plane.
26. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
27. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
29. Type genus of the Tupaia.
32. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
33. A pair of shoes with cleats on the soles.
38. The month following March and preceding May.
39. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
42. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
43. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
45. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
46. Free from risk or danger.
48. (computer science) A read-only memory chip that can be erased by ultraviolet light and programmed again with new data.
52. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
54. A restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle.
55. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
56. The mints.
58. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
59. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
60. Any high mountain.
61. A cloth having a crisscross design.
64. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
66. (Babylonian) The chief Babylonian god.
69. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
72. Preserve a dead body.
74. Rice cooked in well-seasoned broth with onions or celery and usually poultry or game or shellfish and sometimes tomatoes.
77. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
78. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
79. Italian violinist (1782-1840).
81. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
82. A doctor's degree in theology.
83. Type of the Scolopacidae.
84. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. Large edible mackerel of temperate United States coastal Atlantic waters.
3. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
4. Tending or intended to rectify or improve.
5. An act of scaling by the use of ladders (especially the walls of a fortification).
6. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
7. Lacking external ears.
8. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
9. A rectangular piece of absorbent cloth (or paper) for drying or wiping.
10. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
11. Relatively deep or strong.
12. Type genus of the Musaceae.
13. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
14. The British system of withholding tax.
21. Having a smooth, gleaming surface.
23. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
25. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
28. 16 ounces.
30. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
31. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
34. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
35. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
36. A traditional Moslem headdress consisting of a long scarf wrapped around the head.
37. Abnormally enlarged thyroid gland.
40. Having sections or patches colored differently and usually brightly.
41. A device providing a connection between a power source and a user.
44. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
47. Something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained.
49. Of an inactive stage in the development of some insects, between the larval and the pupal stages.
50. Common black European thrush.
53. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
57. Covered with paving material.
62. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
63. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
65. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
67. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
68. Obtained from various tropical plants.
70. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
71. God of love and erotic desire.
73. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
75. Fleshy folds of tissue as those surrounding the mouth.
76. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
80. Functioning correctly and ready for action.