1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. British statesman who as Prime Minister bought controlling interest in the Suez Canal and made Queen Victoria the Empress of India (1804-1881).
12. A proportion multiplied by 100.
15. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
16. A resident of Arkansas.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
18. The sign language used in the United States.
19. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
20. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
22. A simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines).
24. The lean flesh of a saltwater fish found it warm waters (especially Hawaii).
26. A republic in northeastern Europe on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea.
29. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
30. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
31. A town in northern Michigan on an arm of Lake Huron.
32. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
35. The basic unit of money in Peru.
37. (Akkadian) Mother and earth goddess in Gilgamish epic.
41. Weak-stemmed plant that derives support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface.
42. Void of thought or knowledge.
45. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
46. Used of a single unit or thing.
48. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
50. Top part of an apron.
51. New Year's Eve in Scotland.
53. Reproduce someone's behavior or looks.
55. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
57. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
58. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
61. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
62. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
65. Wood heaped for burning a dead body as a funeral rite.
67. Apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
75. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
76. Succulent carpet-forming plant having small brilliant reddish-pink flowers.
78. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
79. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
80. A great raja.
81. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
1. Cloak consisting of an oblong piece of cloth used to cover the head and shoulders.
2. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
3. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
4. Any of several plants of or developed from the species Dahlia pinnata having tuberous roots and showy rayed variously colored flower heads.
5. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
6. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
7. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
8. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
9. A steep artificial slope in front of a fortification.
10. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
11. A state in midwestern United States.
12. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
13. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
14. A track or mark left by something that has passed.
21. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
23. Call forth.
25. Step on it.
27. Tranquilizer (trade name Ativan) used to treat anxiety and tension and insomnia.
28. Irregular or uneven in quality, texture, etc..
33. Son of Zeus and Europa.
34. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
36. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
38. Relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area.
39. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
40. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
43. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
44. The universal time coordinated time when a transmission is sent from Earth to a spacecraft or other celestial body.
47. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
49. The capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the Congo river opposite Brazzaville.
52. A recognizable kind.
54. A set of data arranged in rows and columns.
56. Of or relating to the palm of the hand or to the area at the base of the thumb.
59. Transient cessation of respiration.
60. Indicating the most important performer or role.
63. In bed.
64. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
66. The 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
68. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
69. Informal terms for money.
70. One thousandth of a second.
72. A human limb.
73. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
77. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.