1. Offering fun and gaiety.
5. City in central Iran.
12. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
15. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
16. Provide commentary for a film, for example.
17. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
18. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
19. Causing fear or dread or terror.
20. Become less tense.
22. A street in Manhattan that passes through Times Square.
24. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
25. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
26. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
28. Beads used in counting prayers (especially Catholic rosary).
31. In or of the month preceding the present one.
34. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
35. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
38. An endorsement.
40. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
43. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
46. A large piece of fabric (as canvas) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel.
49. The grasses.
53. Any workplace where people are very busy.
55. God of wealth and love.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
59. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
60. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
61. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
65. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
68. Feed excessively.
70. Large semi-evergreen tree of East India.
71. Pigment mixed with water-soluble glutinous materials such as size and egg yolk.
74. A master's degree in business.
75. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
76. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Italy or its people or culture or language.
77. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
78. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
79. Plant bearing very hot and finely tapering long peppers.
80. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
2. (Roman mythology) God of love.
3. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
4. A large fleet.
5. On end or upright.
6. Any of various thermoplastic resins used to make things.
7. Goddess of love and fecundity.
8. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
9. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
10. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
11. (Akkadian) God ruling with his consort Ereshkigal the world of the dead.
12. Of a pale purple color.
13. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
14. The ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum.
21. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
23. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
27. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
29. A convex molding having a cross section in the form of a quarter of a circle or of an ellipse.
30. An informal term for a father.
32. A desert in southern Israel.
33. Virus parasitic in bacteria.
36. A master's degree in library science.
37. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
39. Small deciduous Asiatic tree bearing large red or orange edible astringent fruit.
41. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
42. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
47. An alkalating agent (trade name Leukeran) used to treat some kinds of cancer.
48. A package of several things tied together for carrying or storing.
50. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
51. Related on the father's side.
52. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
54. A nonflammable liquid (trade name Ethrane) used as an inhalation general anesthetic.
56. (plural) Any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively.
58. English monk and scholar (672-735).
62. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
66. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
67. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
69. A blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart.
72. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
73. The month following April and preceding June.