1. Little known Kamarupan languages.
5. Expectorated matter.
11. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
15. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
16. Someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
18. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
19. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
21. The cry made by sheep.
24. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
26. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
28. Filled to capacity.
30. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
33. Before noon.
34. A resort city in southern Ukraine on the Black Sea.
37. A Loloish language.
38. A Loloish language.
40. An outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down.
42. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
44. A victory (as in a race or other competition).
45. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
46. The basic unit of money in Peru.
48. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
50. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
51. An involuntary spasm of ineffectual vomiting.
53. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
54. A boy or man.
56. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
57. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
61. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
67. Situated in or facing or moving toward the east.
71. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
75. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
76. Organelle in the cytoplasm of a living cell that is composed of ribonucleic acid.
78. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
79. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
80. Wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living.
81. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
4. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
5. The act of sitting or standing astride.
6. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
7. Located below or beneath something else.
8. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
9. Not prepared or in a state of readiness.
10. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
13. Baby bed with high sides.
14. Stalk of a moss capsule.
20. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
22. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
23. A mug intended for serving beer.
25. The sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate.
27. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
29. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
31. Very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency.
32. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
35. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
36. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
39. A kind of danceable music popular among black South Africans.
41. In bed.
43. A protocol (utilizing TCP) to transfer hypertext requests and information between servers and browsers.
47. Being nine more than ninety.
49. Small genus of erect balsam-scented herbs.
52. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
55. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
58. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
59. A Russian river.
60. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
62. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
63. An elaborate song for solo voice.
64. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
65. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
66. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
68. A French abbot.
69. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
70. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
72. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
73. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
74. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
77. One million periods per second.