1. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
4. A photographic image produced on a radiosensitive surface by radiation other than visible light (especially by X-rays or gamma rays).
12. Call upon in supplication.
15. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
16. Infringe on the rights of.
17. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
18. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
20. (of tempo) Slow adv.
21. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
22. A republic on the western coast of central Africa.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
27. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
28. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
32. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
35. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
36. Sound recording consisting of a disc with continuous grooves.
40. A book of the New Testament.
41. Unknown god.
43. Large genus of tropical American vines having showy often spotted umbellate flowers.
45. The second larges of the four main islands of Japan.
48. A long pointed rod used as a weapon.
49. Either of two muscles in the shoulder region that move the shoulders and arms.
54. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
55. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
57. Largest known toad species.
59. (trademark) A type of fiberboard.
61. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
64. A person who is abnormally small.
65. Wood of a pecan tree.
66. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
69. An artificial language intended for international use as an auxiliary language.
71. An honorary arts degree.
74. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
76. One (as a judge) who examines and settles a case.
78. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
79. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
82. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
83. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
84. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
85. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
2. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
3. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
4. Concerned with religion or religious purposes.
5. One thousand grams.
6. An Eskimo hut.
7. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
8. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
9. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
10. Of the dull yellowish green of the meat of an avocado n 1.
11. A state in New England.
12. A small vessel for travel on water.
13. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
14. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
19. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
23. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. A light touch or stroke.
31. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
33. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
34. A store or supply (especially of food or clothing or arms).
37. A strong emotion.
38. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
39. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
42. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
44. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
46. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
47. 10 grams.
50. Very dark black.
51. Of or relating to a caesura.
52. A writ issued by court authority to compel the attendance of a witness at a judicial proceeding.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
56. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
58. Hard fiber used in making coarse twine.
60. Any of various aquatic and land reptiles having a bony shell and flipper-like limbs for swimming.
62. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
63. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
67. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
68. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
70. Swedish soprano who toured the United States under the management of P. T. Barnum (1820-1887).
72. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
73. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
75. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
77. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
80. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
81. A Mid-Atlantic state.