1. A federally chartered savings bank.
4. A region of southwestern Italy on the Tyrrhenian Sea including the islands of Capri and Ischia.
12. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
15. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
16. Traveling or passing over land.
17. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
18. The highest part (usually the melody) in a piece of choral music.
20. An accounting entry acknowledging sums that are owing.
21. The basic unit of money in Romania.
22. American novelist (1909-1955).
24. (Middle Eastern) Small croquette of mashed chick peas or fava beans seasoned with sesame seeds.
27. As much as a teacup will hold.
29. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
30. Without law or control.
33. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
34. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
41. The capital and largest city of Cyprus.
44. Fallow deer.
45. A human limb.
46. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
47. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
48. (informal British usage) Aggravation or aggression.
50. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
55. Water falling in drops from vapor condensed in the atmosphere.
56. A port city in southwestern Iran.
58. The state of existing and being localized in space.
60. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
63. A water-soluble brownish-yellow pigment made by boiling wood soot.
65. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
67. Erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender.
71. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
74. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
75. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
76. An arthropod family including.
78. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
79. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
80. (Italian cookery) Squid prepared as food.
81. Water frozen in the solid state.
1. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
2. The scum formed by oxidation at the surface of molten metals.
3. Consisting of or made up of bone.
4. The sound made by a pigeon v 1.
5. The eleventh month of the civil year.
6. Aristocratic Italian family of powerful merchants and bankers who ruled Florence in the 15th century.
7. A fold of skin covering the tip of the clitoris.
8. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
9. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
10. The process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating).
11. A public promotion of some product or service.
12. A system of solmization using the solfa syllables.
13. Trailing grass native to Europe now cosmopolitan in warm regions.
14. Any plant of the genus Inula.
19. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
23. Any of several plants of or developed from the species Dahlia pinnata having tuberous roots and showy rayed variously colored flower heads.
25. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
26. Absent without permission.
28. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
31. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
32. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
35. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
36. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
37. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
38. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
39. Any admirable quality or attribute.
40. Intense feelings of suffering.
42. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
43. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
49. Norwegian composer whose work was often inspired by Norwegian folk music (1843-1907).
51. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
52. A light touch or stroke.
53. Black tropical American cuckoo.
54. Roar louder than.
57. The French-speaking part of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
59. A sultanate in northwestern Borneo.
61. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
62. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
64. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
66. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
68. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
69. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
70. On or toward the lee.
72. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
73. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
77. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.