1. An operating system that is on a disk.
4. Encrusted with sugar or syrup.
11. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
15. Old World vine with lobed evergreen leaves and black berrylike fruits.
16. The Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds).
17. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
18. Norman leader in the First Crusade who played an important role in the capture of Jerusalem (1078-1112).
20. (in baseball) The batter's attempt to get on base.
22. Elk or moose.
23. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
25. New Guinea echidnas.
26. Lacking in rigor or strictness.
28. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
30. Of or related to a musical scale.
33. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
34. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
38. (heraldry) Of or relating to heraldry or heraldic arms.
41. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
42. An orange-brown antelope of southeast Africa.
45. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
50. A drug (trade names Calan and Isoptin) used as an oral or parenteral calcium blocker in cases of hypertension or congestive heart failure or angina or migraine.
51. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
52. Wearing or provided with clothing.
54. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
55. An associate degree in nursing.
57. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
59. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
60. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
63. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
64. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
66. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
67. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
74. Derived from, or resembling, tan or tannin.
76. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
77. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
78. Annual and biennial herbs of Mediterranean to central Asia.
80. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
81. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
82. An island northwest of Wales.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Evergreen tree of eastern Asia and Philippines having large leathery leaves and small green-white flowers in compact cymes.
2. Rounded like an egg.
3. Make synchronous and adjust in time or manner.
4. A pirate along the Barbary coast.
5. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
6. A quantity of no importance.
7. 1/10 gram.
8. A state in midwestern United States.
9. To fix or set securely or deeply.
10. One species.
11. Old master of the Venetian school (1490-1576).
12. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
13. A city in western Germany on the Rhine River.
14. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
19. A large stringed instrument.
21. A bachelor's degree in theology.
24. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
27. Being one more than ninety.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A disease of infants and young children.
32. A leisurely walk (usually in some public place).
35. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
36. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
37. The bivalent radical UO2 which forms salts with acids.
39. A public promotion of some product or service.
40. An informal term for a father.
43. With no effort to conceal.
44. Of or relating to or near the sacrum.
46. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
47. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
49. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
53. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
56. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
58. Noisy quarrel.
61. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
62. Having many worn or threadbare spots in the nap.
65. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
68. The act of scanning.
69. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
70. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
71. Sheet glass cut in shapes for windows or doors.
72. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
73. God of love and erotic desire.
75. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
79. 1/1000 gram.