1. Standard time in the 8th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 120th meridian west.
4. A feeling of great (usually exaggerated) elation.
12. A polymer of vinyl chloride used instead of rubber in electric cables.
15. (informal) Of the highest quality.
16. A container used to keep bread or cake in.
17. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
18. People having the same social or economic status.
20. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
21. The practice or manner of preparing food or the food so prepared.
23. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
25. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
26. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
30. A porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed).
33. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
34. A genus of Indriidae.
35. An implement with a flat part (of mesh or plastic) and a long handle.
39. An electrically charged particle.
42. Someone who practices homosexuality.
43. Gull-like jaeger of northern seas.
46. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
47. (Norse mythology) The primeval giant slain by Odin and his brothers and from whose body they created the world.
48. In a vehement outcry.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
54. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
57. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
58. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
59. A Mid-Atlantic state.
62. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
65. Noisy talk.
70. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
72. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
74. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
75. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
76. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
79. Cylindrical green fruit with thin green rind and white flesh eaten as a vegetable.
80. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
81. Of or belonging to an aecium.
82. In bed.
1. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
2. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
3. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
4. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
5. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
6. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
7. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
8. A doctor's degree in optometry.
9. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
10. An informal debt instrument.
11. With respect to an axis.
12. A cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter.
13. (Norse mythology) Race of ancient gods sometimes in conflict with the Aesir.
14. Any of various plants of the family Cruciferae having edible pungent-tasting leaves.
19. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
22. Marked by conspicuous display.
24. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
27. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
28. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
29. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
31. Called forth from a latent or potential state by stimulation.
32. A cyst on the underside of the tongue.
36. An adult female person (as opposed to a man).
37. Type genus of the Amiidae.
38. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
40. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
41. Having little physical or spiritual strength.
44. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
45. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
49. Suggestive of the supernatural.
51. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
52. On or toward the lee.
55. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
56. Used especially in treating bruises.
60. A restraint used to slow or stop a vehicle.
61. Held back.
63. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
64. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
66. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
67. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
68. A state in northwestern North America.
69. Material used to daub walls.
71. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
73. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
77. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
78. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.