1. A wound made by cutting.
5. Gradually narrowed toward a point.
12. Gone by.
15. Type genus of the family Unionidae.
16. Tropical American shrub bearing edible acid red fruit resembling cherries.
17. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
18. A Loloish language.
19. Relating to the study or practice of medicine.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. Feed, care for, and rear young birds for flight.
23. Being one more than three.
24. Of or relating to the nervous system.
26. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
29. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
32. A vigorous blow.
33. The cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100.
37. Not victorious.
38. (computer science) The code that identifies where a piece of information is stored.
41. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
43. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
46. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
47. (Scotland) A landowner.
48. Of or relating to cations.
51. Not in action or at work.
54. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
55. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
56. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
59. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
63. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
66. Open to or abounding in fresh air.
69. Jordan's port.
70. Type genus of the Ranidae.
71. The periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon.
72. Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation.
73. (chemistry) Of or containing mercury.
77. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
78. Used of a single unit or thing.
79. Money that you currently expect to pay on notes and accounts.
80. Either extremity of something that has length.
1. An arm of a sea or ocean partly enclosed by land.
2. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
3. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
4. United States magician (born in Hungary) famous for his ability to escape from chains or handcuffs or straitjackets of padlocked containers (1874-1926).
5. Flat and uninspiring.
6. (informal) Of the highest quality.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. Capital of Armenia.
9. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
10. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
11. Indigo bush.
12. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
13. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
14. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
22. The father of your father or mother.
25. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
30. Something whose name is either forgotten or not known.
31. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
34. (Greek mythology) The beautiful daughter of Zeus and Leda who was abducted by Paris.
35. God of the underworld and judge of the dead.
36. (commerce) The period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange).
39. Having relatively few calories.
40. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
42. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
44. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
45. Creeping shrub of eastern North America having white bell-shaped flowers followed by spicy red berrylike fruit and shiny aromatic leaves that yield wintergreen oil.
49. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
50. The (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another.
52. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
53. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
58. Liquid excretory product.
60. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
61. A feeling of intense anger.
62. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
64. Unusually short.
65. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
67. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
68. A notable achievement.
74. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
75. That is to say.
76. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).