1. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
4. Fit to kill, especially for food.
12. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Of or resembling or characterized by ichor or sanies.
17. Being one more than eighteen.
18. The Sustainer.
20. Leave immediately.
21. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
22. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
25. Towards the side away from the wind.
26. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
28. A metrical unit with stressed-unstressed-unstressed syllables.
33. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
36. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
38. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
42. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
43. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. A special way of doing something.
47. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
48. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
50. The 11th letter of the Greek alphabet.
52. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
53. Cause to be bitter or resentful.
55. A great waterfall on the border between Brazil and Paraguay.
58. English writer (1672-1729).
59. A ribbon used as a decoration.
61. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
63. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
67. The seed of the chickpea plant.
73. Evergreen trees or shrubs of mountains of Australia and Tasmania.
74. Cold-water fish caught in Lake Superior and northward.
77. A master's degree in business.
78. On or toward the lee.
79. Erect shrub with small if any spines having racemes of white to yellow flowers followed by curved pointed pods and black shiny seeds.
81. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
82. A youth subculture that began in London in the early 1960s.
83. American statesman who promoted the Marshall Plan and helped establish NATO (1893-1971).
84. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
2. Selected as the best.
3. A city in northwestern Switzerland.
4. The capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the Congo river opposite Brazzaville.
5. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
6. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
7. The act of losing.
8. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
9. A person who evokes boredom.
10. Port city on Atlantic coast.
11. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
12. Praise, glorify, or honor.
13. United States poet (1849-1916).
14. Of or relating to or resembling an axis of rotation.
19. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
23. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
24. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. The residue that remains when something is burned.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
32. An unofficial association of people or groups.
34. Show a response or a reaction to something.
35. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
37. The Mon-Khmer language spoken in Cambodia.
39. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
40. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
41. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
44. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
46. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
49. Trousers ending above the knee.
51. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
54. Visionary British poet (1757-1827).
56. Not known.
57. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
60. Being nine more than ninety.
62. A Mid-Atlantic state.
64. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
68. A town in Hawaii on the island of Hawaii.
69. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
70. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
71. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
72. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
75. Water frozen in the solid state.
76. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
80. A radioactive element of the actinide series.