1. A city in northeastern Egypt at the head of the Gulf of Suez and at the southern end of the Suez Canal.
5. Chiefly Old World herbs or shrubs.
12. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
15. An Eskimo hut.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
17. The 13th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
18. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
19. Gull family.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. Grandson of Amaterasu and first ruler of Japan.
23. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
24. Small slender African monkey having long hind limbs and tail and long hair around the face.
26. Trousers that end at or above the knee.
28. Italian operatic composer (1813-1901).
29. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
31. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
32. The seed of the cereal grass.
35. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
37. Characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation.
40. A blow from a flat object (as an open hand).
42. A globular water bottle used in Asia.
44. A telephone connection.
45. Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
46. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
47. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
49. United States chemist (1839-1903).
51. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
52. Tall tufted perennial tropical American grass naturalized as pasture and forage grass in southern United States.
54. A city in central Illinois on the Illinois River.
56. American filmmaker and comic actor (1935- ).
57. A small cake leavened with yeast.
60. A large indefinite number.
61. Large short-tailed lemur of Madagascar having thick silky fur in black and white and fawn.
64. Cause a floating log to rotate by treading.
66. Of or relating to or characteristic of Monaco or its people.
68. Canadian economist best remembered for his humorous writings (1869-1944).
72. 10 grams.
73. (of newborn infant) Showing signs of life after birth.
76. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
77. A strong emotion.
78. The absence of mental stress or anxiety.
79. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
80. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
81. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
82. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Used of the language of the deaf.
2. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
3. Intelligence derived from non-communications electromagnetic radiations from foreign sources (other than radioactive sources).
4. (Sumerian) Evil storm god represented as a black bird.
5. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. Type genus of the Laridae.
8. A small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off).
9. Not divisible by two.
10. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
11. A sac-like widening of an artery.
12. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
13. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
14. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
22. The largest and southernmost island in the Marianas.
25. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
27. A member of an aboriginal people living in the hills in southeastern India.
30. Of or at or relating to an anode.
33. Relating to or containing acetic acid.
34. Make a high-pitched, screeching noise, as of a door.
36. A heavy precious metallic element.
38. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
39. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
41. Earlier a god.
43. A town in northern Michigan on an arm of Lake Huron.
48. A clap of the hands to indicate approval.
50. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
53. A person who uses a sling to throw something.
55. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
58. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
59. A member of the Siouan people of southeastern Mississippi.
62. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
63. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
65. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
67. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
69. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
70. Any small compartment.
71. God of love and erotic desire.
74. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
75. The cry made by sheep.