1. Relating to a recently developed fashion or style.
4. Mature fruiting body of an ascomycetous fungus.
12. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
15. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
16. Any of several muscles of the trunk.
17. Temporary military shelter.
18. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
19. Marked by or composed of disconnected parts or sounds.
20. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
21. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
23. Of a temperature scale that registers the freezing point of water as 32 degrees F and the boiling point as 212 degrees F at one atmosphere of pressure.
24. Of or relating to a hair.
26. Responsibility for a bad situation or event.
28. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
30. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.
32. An unexpected winner.
35. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
39. Having relatively few calories.
40. A genus of Ploceidae.
42. A Loloish language.
43. Water frozen in the solid state.
46. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. (Spanish) Saffron-flavored dish made of rice with shellfish and chicken.
52. Large genus of perennial and biennial pungent bulbous plants.
54. The back side of the neck.
55. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
56. Inquire about.
58. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
67. A colt with undescended testicles.
70. Emperor of Rome who introduced a degree of freedom after the repressive reign of Domitian.
71. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
72. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
74. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
75. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
76. A great raja.
77. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
1. One thousandth of a second.
2. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
3. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
4. Used in an attack.
5. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
6. The skilled practice of a practical occupation.
7. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
8. A scented lozenge used to sweeten the breath (e.g. to conceal the odor of tobacco).
9. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
10. A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels).
11. Type genus of the Psophiidae.
12. A republic in southern South America on the western slopes of the Andes on the south Pacific coast.
13. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
14. A violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightening.
22. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
25. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
27. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
29. Situated at an apex.
31. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
33. An alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon.
34. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
36. Jordan's port.
37. Walk or tramp about.
38. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
41. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
44. A British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 60 minims or 3.5516 cubic centimeters.
45. Shrubby lichens of the family Usneaceae having a flattened thallus.
48. Trace the shape of.
49. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
50. Speaking a Slavic language.
51. A gliding joint between the distal ends of the tibia and fibula and the proximal end of the talus.
53. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
57. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
59. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
60. A sudden short attack.
61. French couturier whose first collection in 1947 created a style (tight bodice and narrow waist and flowing pleated skirt) that became known as the New Look (1905-1957).
62. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
63. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
64. Divisible by two.
65. Any competition.
68. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
69. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
73. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.