1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. The top horizontal work surface of a table.
12. The seventh and last day of the week.
15. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
16. Breed of large wiry-coated terrier bred in Yorkshire.
17. Fiddler crabs.
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. The father of your father or mother.
20. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
23. (computer science) A rule stating that the quality of the output is a function of the quality of the input.
24. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
26. In or of the month preceding the present one.
29. A port city in southwestern Iran.
33. A habitual liar (after a New Testament character who was struck dead for lying).
36. A row of unravelled stitches.
39. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
40. A city in southeastern Spain.
42. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
45. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
46. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. With eagerness.
51. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
54. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
55. That is to say.
56. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
58. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded.
60. Quandong trees.
64. Being nine more than forty.
66. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
67. The trail left by a person or an animal.
68. A person who is abnormally small.
71. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
74. Long bench with backs.
75. Pertaining to loss of hair or wool or feathers.
78. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
79. Used of a single unit or thing.
80. Freetail bats.
81. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
82. Not divisible by two.
83. Found in the ordinary course of events.
84. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
5. A gun that propels a projectile by compressed air.
6. Take in a sail with a brail.
7. Relatively long in duration.
8. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
9. A slight amount or degree of difference.
10. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
11. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
12. The layer of soil between the topsoil and bedrock.
13. The highest level or degree attainable.
14. A mountain lake (especially one formed by glaciers).
22. American poet (born in England) (1907-1973).
25. A decree that prohibits something.
27. An indication of approved or superior status.
28. An associate degree in nursing.
30. Found along western Atlantic coast.
31. A means of serving.
32. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
34. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
35. Someone who causes the death of a person or animal.
37. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
38. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
41. An informal term for a father.
43. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
44. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
48. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
50. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
52. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
53. Provide commentary for a film, for example.
57. Especially fine or decorative clothing.
59. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
61. become turned or set on end.
62. Frightened into submission or compliance.
63. A positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device.
65. (of language) Transparently clear.
69. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
70. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
72. Fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period.
73. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
76. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
77. A coral reef off the southern coast of Florida.