1. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
4. Covered with paving material.
11. A spar rising aft from a mast to support the head of a quadrilateral fore-and-aft sail.
15. The habitation of wild animals.
16. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
17. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
18. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
19. A maker of malt.
20. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
21. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
23. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
24. An index of the cost of all goods and services to a typical consumer.
26. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
27. Squash bugs.
31. Jordan's port.
34. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
35. Consent reluctantly.
38. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
40. Make amends for.
41. The cry made by sheep.
42. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
43. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
44. French painter (born in Russia) noted for his imagery and brilliant colors (1887-1985).
48. Come out into view, as from concealment.
53. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
54. Having gaps or spaces.
55. A substance that can be burned to provide heat or power.
56. A Loloish language.
59. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
60. An ancient port city in southwestern Spain.
64. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
67. Complacently or inanely foolish.
68. Drought-tolerant herb grown for forage and for its seed which yield a gum used as a thickening agent or sizing material.
70. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
73. A group of Niger-Congo languages spoken primarily in southeastern Mali and northern Ghana.
74. Someone whose occupation is printing.
77. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
78. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
79. A long slender cigar.
80. (informal) Roused to anger.
81. The airforce of Great Britain.
82. A short amusing opera.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
2. Not only so, but.
3. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
4. Informal terms for a mother.
5. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
6. A woman's large folded hooped hood.
7. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
8. Fallow deer.
9. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
10. A member of the Manchu speaking people of Mongolian race of Manchuria.
11. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
12. How long something has existed.
13. A small loosely aggregated mass of flocculent material suspended in or precipitated from a liquid.
14. A productive insight.
22. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
28. Tag the base runner to get him out.
29. That which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings.
30. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
32. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation.
33. Elk or moose.
36. A thick black tar intermediate between petroleum and asphalt.
37. A narrative song with a recurrent refrain.
39. In bed.
45. A city in the Saxony region of Germany on the Saale River.
46. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
47. United States evangelical preacher famous as a mass evangelist (born in 1918).
49. A major European river carrying more traffic than any other river in the world.
50. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
51. A master's degree in fine arts.
52. (India) Not belonging to or having been expelled from a caste and thus having no place or status in society.
57. Preaching the gospel of Christ in the manner of the early church.
58. Austrian general in the service of the Holy Roman Empire during the War of the Spanish Succession (1663-1736).
61. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
62. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
63. United States comedian.
65. A medieval helmet with a visor and a neck guard.
66. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
69. A person who makes use of a thing.
71. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
72. An informal term for a father.
75. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
76. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).