1. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. Made or produced in the home or by yourself.
12. The compass point midway between south and southwest.
15. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
16. A port where merchandise can be imported and re-exported without paying import duties.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
20. The sound made by a horse.
21. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
22. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
23. Determining or having the power to determine an outcome.
25. An extensive grassy and nearly treeless plain (especially in Latin America).
28. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
29. Being nothing more than specified.
32. The topmost one of two.
36. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
38. A small island republic on the Tuvalu islands.
40. Stupefied by (or as if by) some narcotic drug.
42. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
44. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
45. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
47. Situated at the top or highest position.
49. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
50. Ask for or request earnestly.
51. A narrow closely woven tape.
54. Women's stockings made from a sheer material (nylon or rayon or silk).
57. A city in west central Washington on an arm of Puget Sound south of Seattle.
58. The basic unit of money in Finland.
62. Small genus of tropical African perennial bulbous herbs with deciduous twining stems.
65. Dyed with henna.
66. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
67. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
71. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
72. A master's degree in business.
73. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
76. A decree that prohibits something.
77. Used of a single unit or thing.
78. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
79. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Stem of plants of the Gramineae.
2. Type genus of the Amiidae.
3. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
4. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
5. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
6. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
7. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
8. (archaic) A fitting reward.
9. To or from every one of two or more (considered individually).
10. A cart drawn by a dog.
11. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
12. French composer noted for his experimentalism and rejection of romanticism (1866-1925).
13. Speaking a Slavic language.
14. Something that remunerates.
19. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
24. (Judaism) A period of seven days of mourning after the death of close relative.
26. Small Australian marsupial having long snout and strong claws for feeding on termites.
27. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
30. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
31. Property consisting of houses and land.
33. Make a plat of.
34. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
35. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
37. An ancient city is southern Greece.
39. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
41. Of or relating to either of the two major arteries supplying blood to the head and neck.
43. United States feminist who was active in the women's suffrage movement (1819-1910).
46. Bell attached to a sleigh, or to harness of horse pulling a sleigh.
48. Spread or diffuse through.
52. A small cloth bag filled with dried beans.
53. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
55. Before noon.
56. An informal term for a father.
59. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
63. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
64. English tennis player who won may women's singles titles (born in 1945).
68. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
69. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
70. The basic unit of money in Albania.
74. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
75. Being ten more than one hundred forty.