1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. The northernmost islands are part of Papua New Guinea.
12. Wild and domestic cattle.
15. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
16. Admitting of no doubt or misunderstanding.
17. (Babylonian) The sky god.
18. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
19. Organized opposition to authority.
20. Excessively fat.
22. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
24. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
26. Chief port of Benin on the Bight of Benin.
28. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis.
29. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
31. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
32. A general conscious awareness.
35. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
37. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
39. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Cataflam).
43. A genus of Ploceidae.
45. A person forced to flee from home or country.
47. Type genus of the family Mustelidae.
48. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
49. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
50. (informal) Of the highest quality.
52. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
55. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
60. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
61. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
66. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
70. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
73. Advanced in years.
74. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
76. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
77. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
78. Of or relating to or characteristic of opera.
81. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
82. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
83. Something resembling the head of a nail that is used an an ornamental device.
84. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Not reflecting light.
2. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
3. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
4. Something clearly established.
5. Used of a single unit or thing.
6. Make lively.
7. A convex molding having a cross section in the form of a quarter of a circle or of an ellipse.
8. Invertebrate having a soft unsegmented body usually enclosed in a shell.
9. The month following September and preceding November.
10. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
11. Wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh.
12. English monk and scholar (672-735).
13. The beginning or early stages.
14. Leather with a napped surface.
21. Unhappy in love.
23. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
25. A name under which Ninkhursag was worshipped.
27. An awkward stupid person.
30. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
33. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
34. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
36. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
38. A public promotion of some product or service.
40. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
41. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
42. God of death.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
51. An alliance made up of states that had been Soviet Socialist Republics in the Soviet Union prior to its dissolution in Dec 1991.
54. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
56. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
57. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
58. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
59. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
62. The relative magnitudes of two quantities (usually expressed as a quotient).
63. (Greek mythology) The rarified fluid said to flow in the veins of the Gods.
64. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
65. Having winglike extensions.
67. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
68. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
69. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
71. A loose and crumbling earthy deposit consisting mainly of calcite or dolomite.
72. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
75. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
79. An informal term for a father.
80. Being one hundred more than three hundred.