1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. Hairy aromatic perennial herb having whorls of small white purple-spotted flowers in a terminal spike.
12. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
15. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
16. Lacking interest or spirit or animation.
17. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
18. The twelfth month of the civil year.
19. The capital of Switzerland.
20. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
22. An informal term for a father.
24. Any of several imperial dynasties of China ruling from 220 to 265 and from 386 to 556.
26. Everything you own.
27. The face or front of a building.
30. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
34. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 foot/sec/sec to a mass of 1 pound.
38. Artifact consisting of soft or resilient material used to fill or give shape or protect or add comfort.
40. Scottish ballad singer and music hall comedian (1870-1950).
43. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
44. A county in southwestern England.
45. Used of syllables.
48. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
50. A distinguished female operatic singer.
51. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
52. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
54. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
55. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
57. An informal term for a father.
59. Male red deer.
62. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
64. Grown for its thickened edible aromatic root.
68. Of or relating to or involving an area.
72. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
73. (of eggs) No longer edible.
76. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
77. (computer science) Memory whose contents can be accessed and read but cannot be changed.
78. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
80. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
81. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
82. A genus of Stromateidae.
83. Having finished or arrived at completion.
1. Large African forest tree yielding a strong hard yellow to golden brown lumber.
2. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
3. Start abruptly.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
5. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
6. Again but in a new or different way.
7. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
8. Wildly disordered.
9. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
10. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
11. A step in walking or running.
12. Advanced in years.
13. Fallow deer.
14. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
21. Causing fear or dread or terror.
23. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
25. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
28. Minute planktonic or parasitic crustaceans.
29. A bachelor's degree in religion.
31. Small genus of erect perennial shrubby herbs.
32. Trade name for an oral contraceptive containing mestranol and norethynodrel.
33. Related on the father's side.
35. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
36. United States screenwriter and filmmaker (born in 1944).
37. The products of human creativity.
39. A doctor's degree in religion.
41. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
42. Half the width of an em.
46. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
47. An informal term for a father.
49. An unforeseen obstacle.
53. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
56. Someone who takes spoils or plunder (as in war).
58. A sudden short attack.
60. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
61. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
63. A light touch or stroke.
65. Very dark black.
66. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
67. (Greek mythology) The Muse of history.
69. A Spanish river.
70. Similar or related in quality or character.
71. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
74. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
75. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
79. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.