1. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
4. The capital and largest city of Nepal.
12. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
15. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. The act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity.
17. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
18. The seventh and last day of the week.
19. A kind of polyester fabric.
20. United States writer noted for his stories about life during the California gold rush (1836-1902).
22. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
24. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
26. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
27. A chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline.
29. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
30. A town in the Andes in southern Peru.
35. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
38. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. Typical geese.
43. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
46. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
47. (informal) Of the highest quality.
48. Not divisible by two.
49. (chemistry) Relating to or containing an alkali.
51. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
53. (of horses) Disabled in the feet or legs.
54. A psychological state induced by (or as if induced by) a magical incantation.
56. Vacuously or complacently and unconsciously foolish.
57. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
59. A figure of speech in which an expression is used to refer to something that it does not literally denote in order to suggest a similarity.
63. A port city in southwestern Iran.
68. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
69. Occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure.
72. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
73. The act of giving temporary assistance.
74. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
76. One millionth of a gram.
77. The specified day of the month.
78. Congenital absence of the heart (as in the development of some monsters).
79. The cry made by sheep.
1. Pecuniary reimbursement to the winning party for the expenses of litigation.
2. A long steep slope or cliff at the edge of a plateau or ridge.
3. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
4. A member of an aboriginal people living in the hills in southeastern India.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Considerate and solicitous care.
7. A member of the South American people living in Argentina and Bolivia and Paraguay.
8. Make amends for.
9. A fine strong sheer silky fabric made of silk or rayon or nylon.
10. An uproarious party.
11. A transuranic element.
12. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
13. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
14. (biology) Shed at an early stage of development.
21. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
23. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
28. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
31. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
32. Any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch.
33. Outbuilding that serves as a shelter for a dog.
34. Immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth.
36. An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance.
37. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
39. Type genus of the Anatidae.
40. (Scottish folklore) Water spirit in the form of a horse that likes to drown its riders.
42. A French river that flows through the heart of Paris and then northward into the English Channel.
44. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
45. God of war.
50. In a straight unbroken line of descent from parent to child.
52. (of tempo) Moderately slow n.
55. Supernatural half-man and half-bird vehicle or bearer of Vishnu.
58. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
60. English essayist (1775-1834).
61. United States sculptor (1860-1936).
62. A member of the Athapaskan people of the Trinity River valley in California.
64. A small cake leavened with yeast.
65. Slow to learn or understand.
66. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
67. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
70. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
71. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
75. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.