1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. Tropical American shrub bearing edible acid red fruit resembling cherries.
12. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
15. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
16. Coextensive with the order Pholidota.
17. The 26th letter of the Roman alphabet.
18. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
20. A bachelor's degree in religion.
21. An irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch.
23. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
24. Utter a high-pitched cry, characteristic of pigs.
26. At or constituting a border or edge.
27. A large fleet.
29. Horned sheep of Devon.
31. Distant in either space or time.
34. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
36. Being one more than one hundred.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. Of or relating to the ancient Aramaic languages.
42. A master's degree in business.
44. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
46. Discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of.
52. Carnivorous or bloodsucking aquatic or terrestrial worms typically having a sucker at each end.
53. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
54. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
55. A public promotion of some product or service.
56. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
59. An associate degree in nursing.
62. Fastened with stitches.
64. Often used as combining forms.
67. South American cavy.
71. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
72. An antianxiety agent (trade name Xanax) of the benzodiazepine class.
75. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
76. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
77. Remove body hair.
79. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
80. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
81. Marked or dyed or discolored with foreign matter.
82. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
1. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
4. Chinese evergreen conifer discovered in 1955.
5. Before noon.
6. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
7. The inner germ layer that develops into the lining of the digestive and respiratory systems.
8. A state in New England.
9. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
10. Made of grated potato and egg with a little flour.
11. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
12. (chemistry) Relating to or containing the azido group N3.
13. Formerly the basic unit of money in Hungary until it was replaced by the forint in 1946.
14. A person who puts finishing edges on a garment.
19. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
22. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
25. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
28. Make less active or intense.
30. Being two more than ninety.
32. (of the feet of some animals) Having the digits connected by a thin fold of skin.
33. Lower in esteem.
35. Modulation of the frequency of the (radio) carrier wave.
39. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
40. A device (trade name Aqua-Lung) that lets divers breathe under water.
41. Do something that one considers to be below one's dignity.
43. The eleventh month of the civil year.
45. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
47. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
48. Cracks or fissures in the skin (especially around the mouth or anus).
49. South African term for `boss'.
50. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
51. The academic world.
57. A periodic paperback publication.
58. Inability to perceive written words.
60. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
61. A city in central Egypt on the east bank of the Nile.
63. Treated with wax.
65. A Russian river.
66. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
68. Framework for holding objects.
69. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
70. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
73. (British) Your grandmother.
74. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
78. A heavy precious metallic element.