1. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
4. The characteristic sound produced by a bird.
12. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
17. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
18. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
20. Remove the pins from.
21. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
22. Not only so, but.
23. In or of the present month.
25. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
27. A port in northwestern Israel on the Bay of Acre.
29. Lower in esteem.
32. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
34. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
35. The mints.
39. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
41. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
44. A dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
45. The capital and largest city of Japan.
47. One who helps or encourages or incites another.
49. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
51. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
53. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
54. Being one more than fifty.
55. A bachelor's degree in science.
56. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
59. Know or grasp by intuition or feeling.
62. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
64. Declare invalid.
66. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
69. A Chadic language spoken in the Mandara mountains in Cameroon.
71. (trademark) An antacid.
75. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
78. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
79. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
80. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
83. Tasting sour like a lemon.
84. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
85. (informal) Roused to anger.
1. Posing no difficulty.
2. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
3. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
4. The cry made by sheep.
5. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
6. A state in New England.
7. A doctor's degree in music.
8. Hard fiber used in making coarse twine.
9. Any high mountain.
10. Being two more than fifty.
11. Component consisting of a side piece opposite the moldboard.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. Speaking a Slavic language.
14. English monk and scholar (672-735).
19. God of wealth and love.
24. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
26. The locus of feelings and intuitions.
28. Being nine more than ninety.
30. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. Order by virtue of superior authority.
36. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
37. Punish with an arbitrary penalty.
38. Gained or acquired.
40. The longest division of geological time.
42. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
43. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
46. Of or relating to a basin.
48. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
50. Present in great quantity.
52. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
57. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
58. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
60. Large citrus tree having large sweet deep orange fruit that is easily peeled.
61. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
63. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
65. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
67. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
68. A member of a formerly tribal people now living in south central India.
70. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
72. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
73. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
74. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
76. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
77. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
81. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).