1. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
4. With the edge forward or on, by, or toward the edge.
12. A sharp projection on an edge or surface.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. A person who commits larceny.
17. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
18. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
19. Having winglike extensions.
20. Being in competition.
22. Make flat or flatter.
24. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
25. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
27. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
28. The square of a body of any size of type.
29. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
31. A public building for gambling and entertainment.
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. (informal) Exceptionally good.
38. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
41. (Welsh) A warrior god.
43. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
46. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
47. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
49. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
52. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
54. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
55. Very dark black.
56. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
58. (botany) Of some seeds.
60. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
61. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
62. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
63. A Russian river.
64. Small genus of hairy herbs with yellow flowers.
68. Tropical American tree with large peltate leaves and hollow stems.
73. Black tropical American cuckoo.
74. Small toothless anteater with prehensile tale and four-clawed forelimbs.
78. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
79. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
80. A yellow mineral occuring in conjunction with realgar.
81. A strong solution of sodium or potassium hydroxide.
82. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
83. A great raja.
84. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
1. A spar rising aft from a mast to support the head of a quadrilateral fore-and-aft sail.
2. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
3. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
4. Fill with high spirits.
5. Indigo bush.
6. The father of your father or mother.
7. The administration of a strong electric current that passes through the brain to induce convulsions and coma.
8. (used informally) Very small.
9. The first beta blocker (trade name Inderal) used in treating hypertension and angina pectoris and essential tremor.
10. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
11. Having no fixed course.
12. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
13. Make less active or intense.
14. (Jewish folklore) An artificially created human being that is given life by supernatural means.
21. Complacently or inanely foolish.
23. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. Greek coloratura soprano (born in the United States) known for her dramatic intensity in operatic roles (1923-1977).
32. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
34. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
36. A motley assortment of things.
37. Offering fun and gaiety.
39. (medieval Europe) A person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord.
40. Having a horizontal surface in which no part is higher or lower than another.
42. A discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal.
44. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
45. A small cake leavened with yeast.
48. A humorous anecdote or remark.
50. Essential equal to suborder Myomorpha with the Dipodidae excluded.
51. Australian operatic soprano (1861-1931).
53. Fast-running African flightless bird with two-toed feet.
57. A state in midwestern United States.
59. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
65. (prefix) Within.
66. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
67. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
69. Tough Asiatic grass whose culms are used for ropes and baskets.
70. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
71. Common Indian weaverbird.
72. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
75. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
76. The ratio of the distance traveled (in miles) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
77. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.