1. An operating system that is on a disk.
4. Someone who gets in (to a party) without an invitation or without paying.
11. (British slang) Cafe.
15. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
16. (or in some classifications family Zosteraceae) Small genus of widely distributed marine plants.
17. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
18. Fiddler crabs.
19. Tropical trees having papery leaves and large fruit.
20. A circumscribed inflammatory and often suppurating lesion on the skin or an internal mucous surface resulting in necrosis of tissue.
21. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
23. Filled with a great quantity.
25. Very light colored.
27. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
29. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
32. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
34. The skin that covers the top of the head.
38. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
39. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
40. Being two more than fifty.
41. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
47. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
48. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
50. Sweet-potato whitefly.
52. A landlocked republic in central Europe.
54. A pass between mountain peaks.
55. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
56. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
57. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
59. Greek mythology.
60. Type genus of the Anatidae.
62. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
66. A region of southwestern France.
71. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
72. In a linear manner.
75. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
76. 32nd President of the United States.
77. Superior Bordeaux type of red wine from California.
78. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
79. The sound made by a gentle blow.
80. Short account of an incident (especially a biographical one).
81. The dialect of Chinese spoken in Canton and neighboring provinces and in Hong Kong and elsewhere outside China.
1. Material used to daub walls.
2. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
5. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
6. A rectangular block of hewn stone used for building purposes.
7. A pattern forming a unity within a larger structural whole.
8. Clothing for the head.
9. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
10. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
11. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
12. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
13. An intuitive awareness.
14. An agenda of things to do.
22. Fruit of the oak tree.
24. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
26. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
28. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
30. Remove salt from.
31. A Protestant layman who assists the minister.
33. An indistinct shapeless form.
35. By bad luck.
36. act between parties with a view to reconciling differences.
37. Small voraciously carnivorous freshwater fishes of South America that attack and destroy living animals.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
44. Jordan's port.
45. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
46. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
49. An ancient branch of the Semitic languages.
51. A type of granular leukocyte that functions in the ingestion of bacteria.
53. Characteristic of false pride.
58. (Norse mythology) The heavenly dwelling of the Norse gods (the Aesir) and slain war heroes.
61. A small island.
63. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
64. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
65. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
67. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
68. A city in northwest Indiana on Lake Michigan.
69. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
70. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
73. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
74. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.