1. The extreme end of something.
4. Type genus of Agaricaceae.
12. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. (of tempo) Moderate.
17. A slight amount or degree of difference.
18. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
19. (Babylonian and Assyrian) Goddess of love and fertility and war.
20. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
21. One who reveals confidential information in return for money.
23. United States sculptor and architect whose public works include the memorial to veterans of the Vietnam War in Washington (born in 1959).
24. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
25. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. Metal shackles.
27. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
29. A radioactive transuranic element.
31. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
33. Born out of wedlock.
38. Disparaging terms for the common people.
41. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
44. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
45. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
46. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
50. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
53. A large and stately mansion.
55. The 1st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
58. An informal term for a father.
59. Any elementary particle that interacts strongly with other particles.
62. A family of Afroasiatic tonal languages (mostly two tones) spoken in the regions west and south of Lake Chad in north central Africa.
64. Internal organs collectively (especially those in the abdominal cavity).
66. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
70. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
71. Small genus of tropical evergreen trees or shrubs having pods like those of the acacia.
74. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
75. In or of the month preceding the present one.
76. An ornamental but poisonous flowering shrub having narrow evergreen leaves and clusters of fragrant white to pink or red flowers.
77. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
78. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
79. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
80. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
2. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
3. A city in Veneto.
4. Type genus of the Amiidae.
5. Young goose.
6. Be compatible or in accordance with.
7. Affecting things past.
8. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
9. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
10. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
11. With the least delay.
12. A state in the western United States.
13. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
14. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
22. Fill with high spirits.
28. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
30. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
32. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
34. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
35. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
36. Lace again.
37. A boxlike container in a piece of furniture.
39. Measure of the US economy adopted in 1991.
40. Top part of an apron.
42. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
43. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
47. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
48. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
49. Used especially of fruits.
51. A genus of Mustelidae.
52. The basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the System International d'Unites.
54. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
56. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
57. Any of several Orthodox Jewish sects who reject modern secular culture and many of whom do not recognize the spiritual authority of the modern state of Israel.
60. Administer an oil or ointment to.
61. The fourth or lowest deck.
63. The brightest star in Cygnus.
65. A man who courts a woman.
67. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
68. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
69. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
72. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
73. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.