1. Having been read.
5. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
12. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
15. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
16. A winged sandal (as worn by Hermes in Graeco-Roman art).
17. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
18. An area in Germany around the upper Elbe river.
20. Build up to a level by depositing sediment.
21. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
22. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
24. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
26. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
29. Marked by a rhythmical cadence.
32. Before noon.
34. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
35. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
36. The hip and buttock and upper thigh in human beings.
42. A desert in southern Israel.
44. A resident of Alabama.
47. A bee that is a a member of the genus Andrena.
48. Remove the chains from.
49. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
52. A deceptive maneuver (especially to avoid capture).
53. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
57. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
60. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
62. A bishop in Asia Minor who is associated with Santa Claus (4th century).
65. Unwisely talking too much.
69. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
70. Any of a class of organic compounds that contain the divalent radical -CONHCO-.
73. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
74. Wood of any poon tree.
75. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
77. Of a dull grayish brown to brownish gray color.
78. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
79. A lack of vitality.
80. Inquire about.
1. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
2. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
3. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
4. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
5. Avoiding detection by moving carefully.
6. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
7. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
8. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
9. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
10. German chemist who did research on high-speed chemical reactions (born in 1927).
11. A shape that sags.
12. One of the 150 lyrical poems and prayers that comprise the Book of Psalms in the Old Testament.
13. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
14. Distance travelled per unit time.
19. A city of central China.
23. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
25. A unit of magnetic flux equal to 100,000,000 maxwells.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
30. A genus of tropical Asian and Malaysian palm trees.
31. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
33. Canadian writer noted for his analyses of the mass media (1911-1980).
37. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
38. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
39. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
40. The amount a salary is increased.
41. An addition that extends a main building.
43. (trademark) Nylon fabric used as a fastening.
45. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
46. The spirit of evil in Zoroastrianism.
51. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
54. (Greek mythology) Goddess of wisdom and useful arts and prudent warfare.
55. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
56. The male reproductive organ of a flower.
58. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
59. A descendent or heir.
61. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
63. Extremely robust.
64. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
66. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
67. A bachelor's degree in music.
68. An American who lives in the North (especially during the American Civil War).
71. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
72. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
76. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.