1. A young woman making her debut into society.
4. Plant with dense clusters of tight green flower buds.
12. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
15. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
16. Angered at something unjust or wrong.
17. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
18. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
19. Move out of a curled position.
20. Relating to or having the characteristics of bees.
22. American poet (born in England) (1907-1973).
24. Wearing or provided with clothing.
26. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
27. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
29. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
30. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
31. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
35. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
40. Of or relating to the heart.
42. An informal term for a father.
45. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
46. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
47. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
49. Genus of American of east Asian perennial herbs with yellow to orange or red flower rays.
51. A young eagle.
53. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
55. In the Roman calendar.
56. The content of cognition.
58. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
60. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
64. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
65. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
66. Apparent power to perceive things that are not present to the senses.
68. A meeting of spiritualists.
74. (Judeo-Christian religion) Chief spirit of evil and adversary of God.
78. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
79. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
80. Of or relating to or characteristic of Uganda or its people.
82. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
83. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
84. Granular preparation of cassava starch used to thicken especially puddings.
85. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. Causing fear or dread or terror.
2. The feeling of being bored by something tedious.
3. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
4. The quality of a substance that is able to rebound.
5. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.
6. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
7. Of extreme importance.
8. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
9. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
10. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
11. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
12. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978).
13. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
14. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
21. A genus of Ploceidae.
23. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
25. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
28. One thousandth of a second.
32. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
33. (comparative of `near') Being the one of two that is less distant in space.
34. Untie the lashing of.
36. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
37. A small amount of residue.
38. Either of the club-like rudimentary hind wings of dipterous insects.
39. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
41. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
43. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
44. Material used to daub walls.
48. Half the width of an em.
50. The capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo on the Congo river opposite Brazzaville.
52. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
54. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
59. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
62. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
63. The production of young from an egg.
67. Type genus of the Percidae.
69. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
70. A member of the Pueblo people living in western New Mexico.
71. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
72. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
73. A French abbot.
75. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
76. A rapid bustling commotion.
77. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
81. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.